FEEDBACK What is your opinion on Monolith right now?

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

SKuLLzSKiLLz

Dec 27, 2018
What are you on about? @Buddyro22

I spend around 5 hours working to make only like 8 scars, they are really time consuming and increasing how long it takes would ruin the server for me and i am guessing a lot of other people.

Mark

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Developer
Jun 13, 2017
What are you on about? @Buddyro22

I spend around 5 hours working to make only like 8 scars, they are really time consuming and increasing how long it takes would ruin the server for me and i am guessing a lot of other people.
If that is all the server offers to you, plenty of other MMOs can suffice.

If guns are made more difficult or less difficult it's not to please you it's going for the bigger picture both on server economy ( since we do dont do wipes ) and to line it up with certain feedback and dev goals.

• Sad
Reactions: gm1003

Mark

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Make guns harder to come by
Engine upgrades actually work for all cars
Able to tint windows
Make marketing allowed only when it’s in an actually SHOP
LESS FIRES
I can look into fires and such for 6.0 when the time nears. It's not a pressing matter for the current version of the gamemode.

I made a response earlier on marketing and what I want to be done with it. Might provide the information you are looking for.

Making guns harder to come by always seems so simple. But when you sit down crunch numbers and make sure things are proper it's in a pretty well knit spot or atleast it was. I'd have to re-eval as the server continues to change and progress.

• Sad
Reactions: gm1003

Jose

Dec 26, 2017
United States of America
  • Having a betting system where players can toss a coin and who ever wins take the money from the other player.
  • Maybe improving the farming system such as automatic sprinklers and or an automatic machine that water or harvests the plants .
  • Having a stock market where people can buy an item and sell it when stock of that item increases in value.
  • Adding camera system in houses on suburbs that are activated when a player rents that house / having a security system
  • Adding Private Security as players hire security guards fro their own protection
  • adding hit-man Job
I love the stock market idea

Reactions: GreenJoe

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict
yea stock market would bring in alot of new ideas
But if it works the same way as IRL that would make a literal shit ton of money. But, it sounds exactly like the Monomarket that we had a long while back if it still exists.

Reactions: GreenJoe

Hoblit

Dec 3, 2016
Sweden
american servers :(

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict
american servers :(
Hoblit you should know this by now XD
The servers are based in Huston,Texas or somewhere else in Texas. (If they havent changed)

Hoblit

Dec 3, 2016
Sweden

Hoblit

Dec 3, 2016
Sweden

Coffii

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Event Team
Jul 14, 2017
Canada
I think prisons could be improved to be more fun. Add a way to make some money while in prison maybe making license plates or some other job that you can do while in prison that won't give you much money but might be worth doing anyway.
I really like this idea. Really the only things you can do while in jail is try to escape or wait it out. It really sucks when you are jailed for 10+ minutes with no prison guards online so you can search for a lockpick.

Spectrum

Jun 23, 2017
Canada
What else... Policing wise, there should be more options when you arrest someone, like a court case (although can be roleplayed, a gameplay mechanism for court cases would promote them and enhance roleplay for both the AO and the culprit.)
This would be cool,

- Add an NPC at Town Hall for people to be on a list for Juries and stuff like that.
- Have an experienced player or cop level person to be able to play a Judge.
- Have the Mayor decide if him/her wants to have prosecution through just simpling jailing the person or going through the court system.

I feel this could add a lot to the server and policing.

Reactions: A Sack O' Salt

Kevin Deluca

Oct 21, 2018
i feel since the prisoners can lockpick their way out and not only getting breaken out having incompetent prison guards with weapons at this point is getting redicilous, now its just about policing the prison guards since they are not doing their job, either being corrupt or not just doing their job at all... I personally liked the cadet job more since then you wouldnt have people stuck inside the prison all day which most either get bored or just troll.

Reactions: StewartJames

table

Jul 12, 2018
- Bank Raid -

If possible, make a way for raiding the bank to be more profitable (From drilling the safes). I had in mind the “reward” you get for raiding the bank becomes better depending on how many cops are on at the moment. The more cops, the more profit you should be able to get from the bank as it is hard as it is already. Majority, if not all the time, the reward you get isn’t worth it at all. I feel like a way to depict the amount of money you get from the bank should depend on how many police officers are on at the time. Not sure if this is possible, but it would make sense.

-Content-

It’s always refreshing to see new content or updates coming out. Maybe provide more content being pushed out? It’s always nice to see small new things added or updated. (Just small things, nothin major)

Last edited:

adottyp123

Oct 27, 2017
I Believe that if we aint gonna make the containers on the cars save when we leave the server that we should atleast have the door locks and trunk locks separate. also id like to see like 2 spaces that save in the container when we leave the server and they could only be used for spare tires or repair kits

Reactions: Jose

Jav Javichu

May 4, 2019
What i think of monolith is that is literally full of minges , bank guards are new people who join get a batton and a taser and just go minge with it, people that get into your car and yoink it or just RDM you while you are in it, false code reds everywhere,UPS truck crashing into cars intentionaly. Oh boy i really miss the rockford days

Reactions: My Dime Is Up

mellowed.

Jun 3, 2019
Great server, really enjoying my time here. If I could improve on 1 thing, it would be to make the age requirement for mentor and staff higher. I think 14 is a little bit too young to be entering positions like this. While some of the younger admins do a really great job (most of them do to be honest), I have seen some instances where a critical lack of decision making skills was displayed through immaturity and carelessness. I think bumping that up to 16 or 18 would potentially benefit the server in many ways.

*Edit : Also, I think this may have been suggested before, but adding a whitelist to PD positions could also be beneficial. I know the level requirement is supposed to serve this purpose, but grinding to the required level takes minimal time and effort. I think a whitelist system could solidify the RP experience between PD and criminals.

Reactions: Jav Javichu