Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

As the title states. If you had unlimited money, and you could live in any city in the world, what would it be? For me, this is my dream house. I went to L.A a couple of months ago, and I loved Beverly hills. The house in the youtube video I posted just feels like paradise, especially with the huge pool area and just the general design and feel of it. It's not the biggest house in the world but you certainly can't beat those views. If I could like add extra feautures to that house I would definitely add like a bowling alley and maybe a tennis court on the roof to make it even cooler
What about you? What city would you live in? Would you rather have a mansion with tons of acres or would you opt for a penthouse suite? Let me know in the comments

Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Credence

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Alaska in a house overlooking a lake and mountains. Nothing more beautiful than nature.
house-lake-mountains-262405-scaled.jpg

SwimmingBird

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

why tokyo?
I love the atmosphere of Tokyo and everyone in Japan is 1000000 times nicer than people in America. They also have much better eatery, lest shitty fast food, more food that is good for you, more entertainment places, amazing economy to where its easy to live, cheaper and better internet, better cars, less corrupt government, better societal standards and society as a whole, and etc.

SwimmingBird

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

ammeo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

My dream city would be London. As for the house, a small apartment over a vegan cafe in London would do.

Credence

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

My dream city would be London. As for the house, a small apartment over a vegan cafe in London would do.
oh man crowed places like that are legit hell on earth for me, i prefer being alone with only a few people around me

SwimmingBird

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

oh man crowed places like that are legit hell on earth for me, i prefer being alone with only a few people around me
You'd be suprised about how alone you can be, even when crowded

ammeo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I live in crowded city of 2 million people, yet i am alone nearly all day. Like swimmingbird said, one can be alone even when crowded.

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

There is a 36 million dollar house in murica which has a pool, wine celler, ice skating ring, and movie theater and much more. Its on a mountain called the mountain. But if putting realism first, I would like a normal house in a nice neighbour hood. I feel like having goos neighbors and a good and safe neighbourhood is better.