• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

What was your favorite month/time of monolith?

Benjamin

Banned
Banned
Dec 4, 2017
California
I had many times that I enjoyed, one of them was July 2018 which was around the veira family org times when Alex veira owned it. Now it’s your turn

thtgeekydude

Jul 21, 2018
I joined around june or july and i would say that was the peak of Mono organized crime in my eyes, Then i saw a rapid decline in it. Defnitally was real fun times before i started getting hated XD

Benjamin

Banned
Banned
Dec 4, 2017
California
I joined around june or july and i would say that was the peak of Mono organized crime in my eyes, Then i saw a rapid decline in it. Defnitally was real fun times before i started getting hated XD
Yeah I joined around November of 2017 along with other people that still play today

Joined on February 2nd of 2018, I believe the peak RP of the server was when we still had Wongs, Rockford Cartel, and Italian Mafia. In my opinion, the leaders of these orgs brought much RP to the server and had brought a lot of fun too. These people weren't as soft as current org leaders are today, they had a tight grasp on the whole org and if you knew them personally, you would have a lot more fun. I was and forever will be thankful for @Space Cowboy for literally bringing me into the org without warning, got instantly into Rockford Cartel as a lower rank, however, I did help everyone when it came to their Plants, Weed, LSD (When it was 10k a stack), and anything else like ores. I really miss this time as you could look forward to coming on every day because you would know that it would be just as fun or if not more fun than the last day. I will not lie and say that our current community has grown larger however the RP has fallen short since these times. I will always cherish these times for as long as I am on this server.
I don't exactly remember the time but I would say maybe March or April, back when Eliass Still had his A/SA rank, that too brought a lot of fun events.

Benjamin

Banned
Banned
Dec 4, 2017
California
Joined on February 2nd of 2018, I believe the peak RP of the server was when we still had Wongs, Rockford Cartel, and Italian Mafia. In my opinion, the leaders of these orgs brought much RP to the server and had brought a lot of fun too. These people weren't as soft as current org leaders are today, they had a tight grasp on the whole org and if you knew them personally, you would have a lot more fun. I was and forever will be thankful for @Space Cowboy for literally bringing me into the org without warning, got instantly into Rockford Cartel as a lower rank, however, I did help everyone when it came to their Plants, Weed, LSD (When it was 10k a stack), and anything else like ores. I really miss this time as you could look forward to coming on every day because you would know that it would be just as fun or if not more fun than the last day. I will not lie and say that our current community has grown larger however the RP has fallen short since these times. I will always cherish these times for as long as I am on this server.
I don't exactly remember the time but I would say maybe March or April, back when Eliass Still had his SA rank, that too brought a lot of fun events.
Yeah space has always been open to letting new players in his org he let me into a Org called the Partizani, was a really fun org to be in

Dec 29, 2017
Michigan, United States of America
I don't exactly remember the time but I would say maybe March or April, back when Eliass Still had his A/SA rank, that too brought a lot of fun events.
I totally agree with you, I felt honered I was accepted by Tom into Century Street Mafia, I have to this day, never meant a more skilled,organized and disciplined group of people than them. They were a truly special group of people to be around, and I had the funnest times with them. Yes they were toxic and outright mingy at times, but it always was fun In some way. It’s a shame they did what they did and got banned for it. But I do miss them and I wish they just would have been better people. Long live CSM

Benjamin

Banned
Banned
Dec 4, 2017
California
I totally agree with you, I felt honered I was accepted by Tom into Century Street Mafia, I have to this day, never meant a more skilled,organized and disciplined group of people than them. They were a truly special group of people to be around, and I had the funnest times with them. Yes they were toxic and outright mingy at times, but it always was fun In some way. It’s a shame they did what they did and got banned for it. But I do miss them and I wish they just would have been better people. Long live CSM
I have had some experiences with CSM when I was in Partizani and it was hella fun watching you guys destroy people that raided us

Jason Richards

Aug 31, 2017
Poland
Well... I joined in the end of September 2017, i really liked server and community there, after playing few weeks i found person from Rockford Cartel where i met John Hernandez,Boel Peters and @Tyler that was basing with us too , it was great time playing with them, but sadly i had long break from game i started playing again in 2018, and i joined Bakers Dozen and i was always getting fucked by Veira Family in raids *lmao*
In old days i wasn't doing anything, no gun making, no grinding, no farming, i was just enjoying server. To be honest the best times were in rockford. I miss players that made RP so much better in rockford.

Gregg

MRP Server Director
MRP Server Director
Forum Moderator
MRP Recruitment Team
Aug 11, 2017
Miami Lakes, FL
When I joined in August of 2017 after seeing a video on this place. It was so much more simpler and it wasnt like what it is now. Roleplay was different, people were different. It felt unique, plus the map was Rockford, I miss basing in Mesa Apts and not really having to worry too much as a new player. Miss having time to actually play and interact with people.

jeppe

May 7, 2018
the minge days of russian bratva shenanigans at richards 10, never thought I’d get that much action out of gmod

Yeah space has always been open to letting new players in his org he let me into a Org called the Partizani, was a really fun org to be in
I opened partizani with him, I was an admin on the org

Dec 10, 2017
August 2017, I had first joined Monolith a couple of months before and there was actual RP.
Robbing the bank was a huge deal for me then haha

Benjamin

Banned
Banned
Dec 4, 2017
California
August 2017, I had first joined Monolith a couple of months before and there was actual RP.
Robbing the bank was a huge deal for me then haha
Hmmm that’s interesting were you by a different rp and steam name cause i feel like i just met you a month ago thinking you started in paralake

Top Bottom