What was your favorite month/time of monolith?

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

DangerZone640

Monolith Grinder
So you used to be criminal and at that time you had weapons?????
Yes, back then I had easy access to weapons. While I wasn't a huge killer, if I needed to, I would be able to hold my own in a PD Raid (Base Raid*). I was mainly someone who helped others do their plants and LSD. Made a lot of my money from it. I believe I was level 20 when I started LSD

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Dec 10, 2017
Hmmm that’s interesting were you by a different rp and steam name cause i feel like i just met you a month ago thinking you started in paralake
Nope. Was always A Sack O' Salt.
Names used to be Salty Spatoon lol, David Higginson, and now David Manzeir
Joined in June-July on Rockford.

Benjamin

Banned
Banned
Dec 4, 2017
California
Nope. Was always A Sack O' Salt.
Names used to be Salty Spatoon lol, David Higginson, and now David Manzeir
Joined in June-July on Rockford.
Mmmmm still don’t recognize that name
Yes, back then I had easy access to weapons. While I wasn't a huge killer, if I needed to, I would be able to hold my own in a PD Raid (Base Raid*). I was mainly someone who helped others do their plants and LSD. Made a lot of my money from it. I believe I was level 20 when I started LSD
And when did you join ?

DangerZone640

Monolith Grinder
And when did you join ?
February 2nd was when I joined the server, Joined The Families org (Rockford Cartel) after like a month or less. Then I founded Partizani with Spacy boi down the road

Benjamin

Banned
Banned
Dec 4, 2017
California
February 2nd was when I joined the server, Joined The Families org (Rockford Cartel) after like a month or less. Then I founded Partizani with Spacy boi down the road
2017 or 2018?

DangerZone640

Monolith Grinder

Benjamin

Banned
Banned
Dec 4, 2017
California
I don’t believe that at the time of July partizani was even a thing in fact at that time there was Verona family and drama quit at that time partizani was first a thing in live December and ended around April or March. Correct me if I’m wrong....

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Dec 10, 2017
And when did you join ?
Just going off when my forums account was made and a video I uploaded to YouTube a year ago

jeppe

May 7, 2018
just look at the fucking ”joined (date)” part on their profile boom baam thankyou mam

tbh i had no clue who u where until i joined diamond family smh @Benjamin

Benjamin

Banned
Banned
Dec 4, 2017
California
just look at the fucking ”joined (date)” part on their profile boom baam thankyou mam

tbh i had no clue who u where until i joined diamond family smh @Benjamin
Yeah but some people don’t join the forums right Away when they join

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Dec 10, 2017
Reactions: Benjamin

DangerZone640

Monolith Grinder
Reminds me, my favorite time was Walk RP. When all the vehicles were broken we had fun with some staff members in PD Parking lot and like 3 other staff members while we waited for a full server restart. That was so much fun, I wish I still had the video of that night.

Horrendous Gaming

Monolith Pleb
Dec 29, 2017
Michigan, United States of America
When I was a 24/7 cop noob back in December 2017, it use to be a struggle trying to tell the road from the dirt.