Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The server doesn't have that serious roleplay feel to it anymore, but it's still as fun and jokes as ever.
If you just want to have a laugh for a few hours then sure, the server is still there for entertainment. just as it should be.

Content, the content is looking to be improving a lot and new ideas are popping up a lot, sure they will take time but it seems like it will eventually be worth coming on and experiencing.

If you're planning to come to roleplay, the server still very well has that serious roleplay feel if there is the right people on, but it can be mingy but it's best to just set the example.

I hope you return, it's nice to see an OG looking to return.

Last edited:

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

The server doesn't have that serious roleplay feel to it anymore, but it's still as fun and jokes as ever.
If you just want to have a laugh for a few hours then sure, the server is still there for entertainment. just as it should be.

Content, the content is looking to be improving a lot and new ideas are popping up a lot, sure they will take time but it seems like it will eventually be worth coming on and experiencing.

If you're planning to come to roleplay, the server still very well has that serious roleplay feel if there is the right people on, but it can be mingy but it's best to just set the example.

I couldn't have summed it up any better holy shit you hit all the marks. One thing I will add is that there is a significant drop in player count, at least in the timezone I play in which always used to peak all the time.

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I couldn't have summed it up any better holy shit you hit all the marks. One thing I will add is that there is a significant drop in player count, at least in the timezone I play in which always used to peak all the time.
That's true, but as a server that's not something that can be controlled, however the roleplay/content is controllable hence why i only mentioned what the server is like atm.

Server player count is a dynamic thing. it comes and comes a lot.

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i heard it's hackerRP right now
Sometimes it is what it is.
But it is against the rules so i guess you just got to report them and get evidence.

Joe Harvest

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

old player from 2 years ago almost,

used to play a lot
got fed up with the community/game took a break

worth coming back ?

i wanna hear the community's prespective on the current state of the game

Kind of the same here. I've been back for a few days now, not having played on the server since Rockford. I do recall the days of people looking for any small excuse to shoot and kill you as well as the minge gangs like The Wong Family. Things are still kind of cancer now (driving, for example, is still cancer), but it's a little more calm than before. It's still a stressful experience sometimes, but other than that, hop back on and just take it in as a civilian and judge for yourself.

Also, ^this.