Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

For me, on the last day of school, it's prank day, so seniors just fuck around as they can't exactly get detentions or anything coz they leave school. Normally, they do stuff like tping each others cars, letting of stink bombs and throwing water baloons e.t.c. However, last year, a senior got a pie and shoved it into a teacher's face, as a prank. She got super mad and the senior got expelled (even though he was leaving) and she called the police to press charges of assault against her.

Wbu, whats the most trouble people have gotten into at your school?

Buddyro22

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

there was a bomb threat at my school and a possible shooter within this year . also the sheriffs were unprepared dealing with the whole situation to where people took the threats as jokes and kept teaching . America .

VortexYikes

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

We was in college fucking around in the toilets and we had some things called "bangers" A.K.A Smallish dynamite basically and we was experiencing what would happen if we threw it in the toilet, so we all threw one in each toilet and ye...... Whole toilet blew up and water was spraying everywhere. Luckly it was on the ground floor but we got kicked out of the college for that shit and fined(Didn't pay that shit lmao).

Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

We was in college fucking around in the toilets and we had some things called "bangers" A.K.A Smallish dynamite basically and we was experiencing what would happen if we threw it in the toilet, so we all threw one in each toilet and ye...... Whole toilet blew up and water was spraying everywhere. Luckly it was on the ground floor but we got kicked out of the college for that shit and fined(Didn't pay that shit lmao).
holy shit how could u think that was a good idea? At least you don't have to pay for your college tuition anymore

VortexYikes

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

holy shit how could u think that was a good idea? At least you don't have to pay for your college tuition anymore
What can I say the UK is crazy.

twinkie

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

so this was the seniors back when i was a junior but for all of you to understand is cows can walk upstairs but will not go down i mean they would sooner jump out of a window cause of how scared they are. so they got 2 cows on the second floor of the school and it took the school 2 days to get the out. they had to eventually get a crane to lift the cows out after they already shit everywhere and ate every paper they found lmao

TheXeno

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

so this was the seniors back when i was a junior but for all of you to understand is cows can walk upstairs but will not go down i mean they would sooner jump out of a window cause of how scared they are. so they got 2 cows on the second floor of the school and it took the school 2 days to get the out. they had to eventually get a crane to lift the cows out after they already shit everywhere and ate every paper they found lmao
That is actually fucking hilarious.

TheXeno

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

So a personal experience of mine. I have lots of them, I'll post more later. I go to a interesting school. We used to have a lot of drugs move through our school. (It's a lot better now.) Lots of kids that would move weed through lockers and bags. One day a kid told the office about some things he saw go down. The sherrifs office came down. We have 2 police dogs and about 6 officers in the hallways searching every locker. 3 kids went home in cuffs and expelled from school. Apparently and this only conspiracy but people said a teacher aid was selling weed to students in school. She left the school months later.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

• The weekly weed arrests were always funny, the craziest one was when they got one in my calculus class
  • Threat of a school shooter
  • The band director got arrested for having sex with a student
  • The first day of school was delayed for 2 weeks because of citywide flooding

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Fell on the roof and broke 1 rib and my leg, skipping class like a bossss

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I want the story behind this
Well my much to say really, I was always good at DIY so I always helped build the props for drama plays and fitted them above the stage, while I was up there one day I noticed there was a hatch door that went to the roof, for the next 2 years this was my spat for skipping class, one day I got caught by the hand dandy man, though I could climb down the drain, well drain broke instantly and I fell down

Vig Rollins

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I graduated a while ago but when I was in school a kid in welding shop was bullying this other kid, so the victim's friend finally had enough of it and he stuck a hot welding rod from the arc welder into the kid's throat right near the trachea. Burned the kid so severely he had to have skin grafts and the one who burned him went to jail

Vig Rollins

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Also one time the drug dogs came through to sniff lockers/bags and a kid I know had well over an ounce of weed and a bunch of adderal in his bag, well as soon as they announced the dogs were coming and told us to leave our bags in the hallways, his ass hauled to the bathroom and flushed it all down the toilet. Like $200 of drugs gone :eek:

Agam

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Someone sliced off their finger

twinkie

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

This is a co-workers story that i had to tell. (keep in mind this is a small school story so every1 knew how to weld) So he said for his senior prank his friend had the idea to put a car in the school. The friends dad owned a junk yard so had access to tons of broke down unusable cars. So they cut a 1990's taurus into 4 sections at the junk yard, stripped the engine and all heavy parts out and used a trailer to get the car to the school. They used carts to wheel the car in and welded it together inside the lobby of the school. The school had to recut the car to get it out and the students involved had to do like 100 hours community service each due to the damage done cause of the car lmao

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

i remember in my highschool, seniors would always prank the school, it went out of hand though. These 4 klucks threw homemade smoke grenades which smelt like liquid ass into the school, the whole school filled with smoke that smelt like poo after taco bell. The FD came because someone pulled a fire alarm thinking a fire had gone out, paramedics came because some kid had a asthma attack and because a fire happened, the teacher thought that people would be injured, in need of medical attention. We also have a cafeteria like normal students, but its a vape room. IDK why but that school is so ghetto. Since weed is now legal, 9 students every few days get sent home high. The school tried to find out who it was, but because of the tight loyalty to the people who did the prank, they were NEVER caught. pretty sure they used masks to hide their identity from the camera.

Ber506

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Soooo this is a pretty crazy story and NO im not like this anymore this was about 5 or 6 years ago when i was in HS but 1st day of school Me and 2 of my fiends wanted to prank the entire school. My friends dad owns a Fishing shop(AKA we have access to stuff we probably shouldn't) but we went in to his shop and took about 1,000 or so crickets and any other live bait we could find, I had ordered about 100 stink bombs from amazon(they come in palm size glass viles) we had to get checked by security before we go in school so (i went to school in NYC) so we got passed security with all the bugs and we wanted to wait till lunch to let the chaos begin, so we stashed all the lives bugs and some of the stink bombs in my friends locker. So little did we know he shares a locker with his Girlfriend at the time and she drops her books off every now and then. So a few hours past and this really really bad Oder started to fill the halls and classrooms of the school and people started freaking out. The smells is soooo bad it was like 100 raw eggs exploded in the school, Next thing we hear a bunch of teachers screaming by their break room (his locker is also next to the break room) come to find out there are hundreds and hundred of roaches/crickets and grass hoppers running around the school spewing from his locker. We later found out his girlfriend dropped of her books in the locker crushing the box open with all the bugs inside and popping all stink bombs. It was terrible the school sounded like a jungle with all the bugs making noises and running around. He got suspended for 5 days and it took about 2 weeks for the school to clean up all the bugs. they found out it was us because all the bugs were coming out of his locker people were finding bugs in there books and locker for weeks! it as hilarious and well worth the suspension. Lol thats my Crazy HS story i hope you all Enjoy!

• Haha
Reactions: Mak