What's your Favorite Band(s)?

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
I'm currently listening to Weezer. What about you all?

RX55927R11DEZ

Banned
Banned
Apr 27, 2018
Trinidad and Tobago
Reactions: ammeo and tiv2guy

gm1003

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Jul 7, 2018
Houston, TX
I think my profile picture is pretty obvious lol

ammeo

Mar 12, 2019
Pakistan
Recently i have been listening to lots of Sabaton (power metal band) and Tool (progressive metal band). Both are very good in their respective genres.
But there are a few bands that i have been listening to for more than 10 years now and never got bored of them. They are Rammstein, System of a Down, Cradle of Filth and Korn. I also listen to some old school rock like Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Pink Floyd and The Doors.

Jav Javichu

May 4, 2019
Kendrick Lamar,Schoolboy Q,A$AP Rocky,Freddie Dredd,Wu Tang Clan,Biggie Smalls,$UICIDEBOY$,HOME,Carpenter brut,Perturbator,Ghostemane,Young Thug,Waka Flocka Flame.

• Love
Reactions: Gralex

dylan7

Jan 15, 2018
New York, US
I like most music that isn't pop.

A few of my favorite bands are Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, System of a Down, and Linkin Park.

Reactions: tiv2guy and ammeo

ammeo

Mar 12, 2019
Pakistan
I like most music that isn't pop.

A few of my favorite bands are Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, System of a Down, and Linkin Park.
I started listening to Alice in Chains very recently although i knew about them for the past 10 years or so and boy did they blow me away. Before listening to them i used to think Nirvana is the best grunge band ever and but now i can see AIC being head to head with Nirvana in the Grunge scene.

Reactions: dylan7

DangerZone640

Monolith Grinder
Thirty Seconds to Mars - I am not big on Bands but recently I have been playing NFS and they have a couple songs that I really like

Reactions: gm1003

Frankyz

Nov 16, 2018
Been experimenting with psychedelic rock recently, Eletric Light Orchestra, Blue Cheer and Morgen to name a few.

Reactions: ammeo and dylan7

AlmostAsokoYT

Jan 21, 2018
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
Thirty Seconds to Mars - I am not big on Bands but recently I have been playing NFS and they have a couple songs that I really like
I think 2012 most wanted has a good selection despite it being bad

Reactions: gm1003 and ammeo

DangerZone640

Monolith Grinder

Starcrossed

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Nov 28, 2018
I’ve honestly been listening to a lot of oldies lately. I’d have to say that Ricky Nelson is a favorite of mine, and his song Travelin’ Man is a classic. Now, my current favorite bands would have to be The Lumineers and Twenty One Pilots. Although, sometimes I get into a mood and listen to XXXTentacion.

Reactions: gm1003

KbsmokeJDM

Aug 16, 2017
California, United States of America
I've been destroying my ears with War, Tower of Power and Metallica lately. I love screaming hardish metal like Metallica on occasion, but I really enjoy listening to older Bay Area bands like Tower of Power. They just have such an upbeat vibe to them that you don't hear anymore.