MRP Wheel of Luck

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!

WhiteTiger

Monolith Pleb
Oct 10, 2017
Switzerland
Description of suggestion: Speed up wheel of luck spin animation by like x10, also make it save the jackpot on server restart like they used to in paralake
Reason why it should be added: because i have a gambling addiction and this shit is too slow let me lose my money quicker, also this way more people would gamble and lose their money another fix to monofords insane inflation
Related content: some hackermans skills

Last edited:

Tye

Monolith Senior
Jun 28, 2019
HUGE -SUPPORT (on both the speed up and the saving jackpot) There should be a way to not win at slots, if this was added people could just win every time after a little while. Whenever i decide to waste my life away at a slot i win it around 8+ hours in. It sucks and is bad way of making money (but fun). Now for the speed up part, dude cmon now you got an addiction if its that bad that you need it to be sped up lmfao.

Louis

Monolith Newcomer
Jun 30, 2020
Hello,

The idea does not seem useful to me, I think it is not a really important addition at the moment.
-Support.
Good continuation.

Reactions: Tye