CoolOrphans

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I've looked in the forums and found nothing? If there is no data can I possibly test the weapons and calculate the RPMs?

Mira シ

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

Could get a rough estimate by starting a timer the same time you pull the trigger, mag dump, pause timer between reloads. Repeat until 1 minute is up, and keep track of how many rounds you fired within that minute. I'd say most guns are in range of 400-650 rpm though

reqord

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Nobody has been bothered to compile a guide like that yet for any real gun stats. The gun stats are tweaked with monoliths gameplay in mind so loading up a sandbox won’t help. Everything has to be tested in game so a lot of people just don’t. I would love to see a guide like that made but don’t see it happening. The best way to estimate things like that are with a friend to test or a timer in a editing software.

Rashid

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hi,
So on the server there is no possible way to view damage without being staff.
However, you can in sandbox.
Most, if not all the weapons we use on the server are CW 2.0. You can download most of them here.
Now, how do you view the damage? Download this weapon editor, here.

Last edited:

Mira シ

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

Hi,
So on the server there is no possible way to view damage without being staff.
However, you can in sandbox.
Most, if not all the weapons we use on the server are CW 2.0. You can download most of them here.
Now, how do you view the damage? Download this weapon editor, here.
This won't help due to the guns being edited serverside for balancing and other reasons

Rashid

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

This won't help due to the guns being edited serverside for balancing and other reasons

Yeah, but you can still get an idea of how it works.

Agam

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

you see how much damage weapons do when you craft them along with what attachments you can put on it