Apecengo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

All the motorbikes I've tested drive very bad in GMod. Try for yourself in single player. You'll see.

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

With the amount input lag with cars, bikes would be a joke to drive considering they are horrible to drive as it is.

Russel Jong-Un

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Bikes will probably be laggier, and there aren't any good gmod bike mods. It's very sad.

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I’ve driven bikes in mono before, it’s hilarious. But they don’t control well at all, I wouldn’t mind them being added tho.

TheXeno

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

It just doesn't work well with the engine so ive been told. Very hard to code and for it to actually turn out decent with the capabilities of the engine aka source itself.

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

No, just no. I love motorcycles but with gmod bleh

Joe Harvest

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Why can't the motorcycles be added? it would be much funnier to drive around and having fun.

No. No way. Most of the vehicles, a good 90% or so, already handle like garbage. I could only imagine motorcycles being far worse and causing more deaths, thus causing more stress for EMS.

WhiteTiger

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

Admins can spawn motorbikes and i have had the "joy" of driving one of them, i died after like 2 minutes they drive even worse than cars and are almost impossible to control.

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Admins can spawn motorbikes and i have had the "joy" of driving one of them, i died after like 2 minutes they drive even worse than cars and are almost impossible to control.
I think bikes is the hardest thing to handle on gmod. With the lag its just impossible.

Joe Harvest

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I think bikes is the hardest thing to handle on gmod. With the lag its just impossible.

And it's ones less vehicle type that people would drive like Mr. Magoo in anyway.

Alistair Jack

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

For everyone saying they drive bad they don’t. Lola spawned me in a few and they were better than cars.

Joe Harvest

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

For everyone saying they drive bad they don’t. Lola spawned me in a few and they were better than cars.

We don't need more reasons to yell at people who drive like trash already.