Tim Cook

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I understand that the insult, ‘bottom fragger’ & using the word as a general term, ‘frag-‘, to describe getting kills, but is this because Monolith players (or just the popular players) heavily play CS:GO or Fortnite? Where is the word ‘frag-‘ coming from within Monolith?

It just seems very strange to me, how prominent the usage if the word is, specifically on Monolith!

Thoughts?

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Personally I think it started a bit as a meme and most people still use it as a meme, I think it's just a very popular word now though in any shooter/'roleplaying' game and it probably did originate in CS:GO but when people start using it on a different game other people on that game who have never played CS:GO will also start using it.

Liam Wood

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Personally I think it started a bit as a meme and most people still use it as a meme, I think it's just a very popular word now though in any shooter/'roleplaying' game and it probably did originate in CS:GO but when people start using it on a different game other people on that game who have never played CS:GO will also start using it.
I know people use it 24/7 on both Arma 3 Altis servers & Modded servers.

tone

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i mean what would you consider a skilled player? would you prefer it to be called a top killer? top shooter? idk it's just terminology grown onto the community from other communities.

Alx

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

i think its because of dedi