Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenslaya21

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

A description of your technical issue: So when ever I try to join the server it just closes out the game and it keeps doing this and once I was able to get in it will wait like 3 seconds and then close out again no message, no warning, and as far as I see no reason

Has it happened before?: bassically all the time, the whole reason I went into arma 3 life servers

Extraneous details/description: I already have discord overlay off so I dont know what to do

imaspy14

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I get some what the same thing AND it only happens on dark to servers I play for like 2 hours on a server then my game crashes and says failed to find vertexlock or something or it says something starting with a c and then I can only play for 10-20 minutes then it crashes load it again after the crash 10-20 minutes crash again then if I shut my computer off for like 24 hours it's fine for another 2-3 hours

goldenslaya21

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I get some what the same thing AND it only happens on dark to servers I play for like 2 hours on a server then my game crashes and says failed to find vertexlock or something or it says something starting with a c and then I can only play for 10-20 minutes then it crashes load it again after the crash 10-20 minutes crash again then if I shut my computer off for like 24 hours it's fine for another 2-3 hours
Yeh but I cant play even for a minute sooooo.....

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

upload your crash logs

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You can find crashlogs in your game folder. ( Usually Steam/steamapps/common/GarrysMod/ ) They end with ".mdmp". These contain information we can use to work out why you have crashed. Either upload them or open them with visual studio and upload screenshots of them. Otherwise we have no idea what’s wrong

goldenslaya21

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You can find crashlogs in your game folder. ( Usually Steam/steamapps/common/GarrysMod/ ) They end with ".mdmp". These contain information we can use to work out why you have crashed. Either upload them or open them with visual studio and upload screenshots of them. Otherwise we have no idea what’s wrong
Ok I will try

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Closed due to no reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.