Status
Not open for further replies.

Justlegiit

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hello fellow citizens, I am in search of the rare material called "Titanium" and I would love to hire someone to help me find some. I am willing to pay so just let me know if anyone want to take me up on my offer! We shall discuss payment in person! Thank you for your time.

rick

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

If you want i can show you tonight for free

Justlegiit

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

If you want i can show you tonight for free
That would be freaking amazing! I will definitely be on most of tonight! Whats your name in Monolith so i can hit you up if i see you.

rick

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

That would be freaking amazing! I will definitely be on most of tonight! Whats your name in Monolith so i can hit you up if i see you.
Rick summers ill be on soon

Justlegiit

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Last edited:

Spageti

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

just go right all the way until u see the copper than make a left. after u make the left keep going right until u hit the light area. dont go under water go left. than take the right all the way down until the last split, than go left. travel on the wood and wait for ur stamina to be full than hold crouch ass u go under water and make sure to not sprint. once u do so u have to parkour than ur there at titanoum!

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello fellow citizens, I am in search of the rare material called "Titanium" and I would love to hire someone to help me find some. I am willing to pay so just let me know if anyone want to take me up on my offer! We shall discuss payment in person! Thank you for your time.
I have about 5 stacks of titanium ore if your interested

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

Zero Thread Activity in almost a year
Thread Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.