Would You Rather?

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Would You Rather Have your Hands and Feet Switch Places OR Have your Bellybutton on your Forehead?

• Have my Hands and Feet switch places!

• Have my Bellybutton on my Forehead!

Results are only viewable after voting.

OoOoO

Nov 28, 2018
Hey there people!

I wanted to do something fun, and I thought that this thread would be perfect for that. Also, I think of a lot of pointless things that keep me up at night xD.

To start off, I’ll put down a Would You Rather question. Anyone who responds to the question has to not only respond to mine, you have to put one of your own as well! Please keep the questions semi appropriate and make sure to have fun with it!

I’ll be doing my question in the form of a poll. Feel free to post your Would You Rather question as you see fit!

p.s. I’m going to start off with something extremely random and silly.

Reactions: gm1003

gm1003

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Jul 7, 2018
College Station, TX
Your Question
  • I’d rather have my hands and feet switch places because belly buttons are weird, even more on my forehead
My Question
  • Would you rather be the best athlete on the worst team or the worst athlete on the best team?

Adam James

Jul 31, 2017
Somalia
Your question
  1. I would rather be the worst athlete on the best team because I would be getting more money and if the team is good I can be ass.
My Question
  1. If you were stranded on an island with only one tool to choose what would it be?

Reactions: OoOoO and gm1003

Shiblamo

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Media Creator
MRP Recruitment Team
Aug 6, 2018
Las Vegas
if you voted to switch your hands and feet GET HELP. A bellybutton on your forehead would look cool.

Reactions: Valentino Meid

Alex Anderson

Oct 1, 2017
Your Question
  • I’d rather have my hands and feet switch places because soon enough humans would adapt but a belly button on the forehead would forever look weird.
My Question
  • Would you rather have 1 wish where you can wish for litteraly anything but infinite wishes (You can retrieve that wish through smart wishes though) or have a real world sorceror's stone and be a litteral wizard that can never die?

QuickSilver1937

Jun 29, 2017
Mystery
Your Question
  • I’d rather have my hands and feet switch places because soon enough humans would adapt but a belly button on the forehead would forever look weird.
My Question
  • Would you rather have 1 wish where you can wish for litteraly anything but infinite wishes (You can retrieve that wish through smart wishes though) or have a real world sorceror's stone and be a litteral wizard that can never die?
I would rather have the one wish because I would wish for super speed of course. Easiest decision ever.

Reactions: Paul Mckittrick

Vexum

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Dec 11, 2018
Would you rather ...

Live without Netflix or Live without Youtube

• Sad
Reactions: gm1003

Alex Anderson

Oct 1, 2017
Would you rather ...

Live without Netflix or Live without Youtube
Netflix, easy. I can live perfectly fine without fuller house or old movies no one cared about, but if I couldn't watch video games reviews, or people talking about how mad they get over people getting mad over politics life would never be the same.

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
Dec 10, 2017
Would you rather run traffic or constantly goto shootouts as a Sheriff?

Paul Mckittrick

Jun 14, 2019
Northern Ireland (UK)
• I would so have a bellybutton on my forehead. You could make one beast tattoo with that; could even put a google eye there!

My Question For Others.
Would you rather:

1. Have everything you say be backwards?
2 Have everything you hear be backwards?

Netflix, easy. I can live perfectly fine without fuller house or old movies no one cared about, but if I couldn't watch video games reviews, or people talking about how mad they get over people getting mad over politics life would never be the same.
Life would be empty without the YouTube hahahaha!

Your Question
My Question
That’s a toughy, I would chose the stone because it would probs be perfectly balanced as all things should be.

Brad

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Marketing Team
Event Team
Apr 11, 2019
• I would so have a bellybutton on my forehead. You could make one beast tattoo with that; could even put a google eye there!

My Question For Others.
Would you rather:

1. Have everything you say be backwards?
2 Have everything you hear be backwards?

Life would be empty without the YouTube hahahaha!

That’s a toughy, I would chose the stone because it would probs be perfectly balanced as all things should be.
Have everything you say be backwards because you could say it backwards the. it would be normal

My Question:

Would you rather

Not be able to move even with a wheel chair etc and there is no cure
OR
Not be able to see or talk with no cure or technical fixes

Reactions: Paul Mckittrick

Kevin Deluca

Banned
Banned
Oct 21, 2018
Have everything you say be backwards because you could say it backwards the. it would be normal

My Question:

Would you rather

Not be able to move even with a wheel chair etc and there is no cure
OR
Not be able to see or talk with no cure or technical fixes
completely disabled or not see or talk, think i would just kms.

• Haha
Reactions: Brad