Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Mr.Alex
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:89620988
Your Character Name: Paul Jones

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: @Smalley

Reason for the warning point(s): Breaking fear rp
Why should the point(s) be removed: I was being shot at by a person outside the bank, which I killed, after that a cop got out of bank with a tasser running twords me, which should have been considered ftvl since he only had a taser and heard shots outside, nonetheless he started to run at me not saying anything with a tasser out, since I shot and killed a person I thought he was going to tase ne, so I shot and killed him. After that I went to loot the body of the person I killed and smalley decided to pull me during rp. He said that I broke fear rp, since the cop was running at me with a taser and telling me to put my hands up (which is false he didn't say a word). I explained this to smalley, yet he still gave me a warning point. The 2nd reason why this should be voided is because the rules state in order to be put under fear rp there has to be 2 firearms pointed at me, the tasser isn't a firearm and there was only 1 police officer at the scene.

Time of Occurrence: 08/05/2021 around 11:40 PM EET
Additional members involved/witnessing: none
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?: yes

Last edited:

Smalley

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yes, however when you said you were in RP you wasn't. You ran away and that was it. The officer told you to put your hands up numerous amount of times as I heard it however it may of not came through for you. Unfortunately I do not have a recording of this situation therefore Ill leave it down to the higher staff members to deal with this situation

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I was still in rp, there was a detective right in front of me LMAO.

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

In the video you can see me in the bank, as I enter the officer says hands up to the person in red hoodie, that is confirmed by my chat "someone raises their hands" and I even looked back and he wasn't following me. Only came out after I killed the shooter.

Smalley

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Like I said Ill let a higher staff member deal with the situation

Spartandan3k

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Mr.Alex

From reviewing the video I can see that you were not under fearRP and seeing as you were shot from across the street that allowed you to KOS the cop chasing you with the taser.

You may not draw or equip your weapon while under FearRP by at least two or more players. FearRP applies when you are exposed to at least two or more held (actively held, not in holster/on back) weapons, whereof at least one is directly pointed at you / off safety.
FearRP does not apply when you are put at gunpoint, or in striking distance of a melee weapon by less than two players. If there are less than two players you may try to run or fight back. If you have your weapon out (on safety or off safety), you are always allowed to attack players who aim straight at you - independent of how many they are.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.