Izzy Ramirez

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Kurt
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:131352618
Your Character Name: Izzy Ramirez

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: @The_Ghost t

Reason for the warning point(s): Apparently committing suicide to avoid arrest.
Why should the point(s) be removed: This was completely outrageous that i am given not one, but two warning points for something i didn't intentionally try to do. First of all, let me explain my side of the story. I do not have any grudges against anybody from this incident, but this was during a checkpoint on Trinity Bridge, and i was trying to back up but my internet lagged which made me move forward instead, slashing my tires onto the spikes. And so i was forced out of my car, as they tried to arrest me. I managed to jump off with the bridge into the water with the intention to escape, which yes is roleplaying. And so, i tried to escape to cover. I ducked my head underwater to try and avoid being seen, however i was being chased so i was moving away from the officer to try and escape them in the process. I tried to pick myself up from the water but i got tased before i could do so, by an officer named Luna Wolf. Tried to do it again, and i die. Yup. I get respawned and teleported right back into the officer's hands. Being tased so i could drown in the process is the worst thing that can happen, and it almost seems like an officer got me killed. Which shouldn't be even my fault. Along with no evidence of any intent or purpose to try and killing myself to try and avoid arrest, i say i should have these 2 warning points appealed. I shouldn't be having to type this in right now, but i will. After i'm giving these two unwarranted warning points, i complied anyways because there was no use trying to escape. I let myself get arrested, and there's that. This is my reason why i should have my warning points removed, all because my internet messed up and for some reason i get tased while trying to escape which made me drown in the process, to summarize this whole mess.

Time of Occurrence: 2-3 PM approximately
Additional members involved/witnessing: Luna Wolf, unknown, etc
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?: Yes.

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

from what I can recall I was at the checkpoint you failed to stop and pulled through the checkpoint so a detective detained you at which you ran and jumped off the bridge a LT followed you but you kept going under the water after being tazed multiple times they were unable to get you before you drowned also you only received 1 WP for this. I doubt it was unintentional however if it was i apologise

Last edited:

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @James Harden

I am going to cross-examine your response by quoting some of your arguments so that we can summarize the facts. By doing this, The_Ghost will be giving their feedback on some of the arguments that you have made, based from what they witnessed or were told. I will do this so that the outcome of this Server Warning Appeal will be fair and based on facts.

I managed to jump off with the bridge into the water with the intention to escape
From what you mentioned, your intention of jumping off the bridge was to flee away from law enforcement officers, not to commit suicide to avoud roleplay.

I tried to pick myself up from the water but i got tased before i could do so, by an officer named Luna Wolf. Tried to do it again, and i die.
Being tased so i could drown in the process is the worst thing that can happen, and it almost seems like an officer got me killed.
This is my reason why i should have my warning points removed, all because my internet messed up and for some reason i get tased while trying to escape which made me drown in the process, to summarize this whole mess.
Based on what is being said from your argument, you being tased resulted in your death. @The_Ghost, did you witness or did anyone mention to you that he was tased when he was in the water? If so, can you explain?

22/08/2021 @ 21:04:10Izzy Ramirez (Kurt) (STEAM_0:0:131352618) (964) entered state TAZEDDamage
22/08/2021 @ 21:03:45Izzy Ramirez (Kurt) (STEAM_0:0:131352618) (964) entered state TAZEDDamage
22/08/2021 @ 21:03:02Izzy Ramirez (Kurt) (STEAM_0:0:131352618) (964) entered state TAZEDDamage

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

he was tazed 3 times while in the water because every time he woke up he kept swimming under the water making it difficult for the LT to get him. i was standing on the bridge watching the whole thing I didn’t intervene (staff wise) until he drowned

Last edited:

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @James Harden,

After further review, I will be denying your Server Warning Appeal due to insufficient evidence to prove that the warning points are invalid. I have thoroughly read both arguments, and both of you have different but compelling versions of events to what happened - in future, please record your game play so that you can be in possession of video evidence.

Best Regards,
Skojenmeister.

Status
Not open for further replies.