Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: DB KILLER
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51492557
Your Character Name: Liao Mikael

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: @Austin Hunter

Reason for the warning point(s): "Fail Driving"
Why should the point(s) be removed: I personally believe the warning point is false as the server driving for majority people is utter dogshit, the driving on the server is terrible and most people EU struggle to drive due to how bad it is because of the ping. Most time when playing I play with 400 ping, I had just installed a 200k Engine and was testing it out on my car but due to my ping and the servers terrible driving system the turning was terrible and was not used to it. To sum it up short I believe it's not my fault as the driving on this server is utter shit and turning is delayed as fuck 99% of the time.

Time of Occurrence: Around 19:20 GMT
Additional members involved/witnessing: No
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?: Yes

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

At approximately 1920 hours GMT, I received a report of a grey skyline fail driving and hitting players.

Shortly after the report a fellow staff member confirmed the vehicle was fail driving (Jacub).

Upon arrival, I noticed a skyline driving at unprecedented speeds around the map. I spectated the vehicle drive through tunnels at full speed bouncing off of the walls, crashing into signs on curbs, and subsequently crashing into other players inflicting damage.

Based upon the circumstances I observed, I elected to issue 1WP for the infraction. It should be noted after the WP was issued DB KILLER kept making remarks disrespecting staff, which were further documented in his notes. I PM’d DB KILLER referencing his comment letting him know not to do that and that I would not issue another WP. After doing so DB KILLER continued to fight in PM’s despite being told to use the forums. I then issued another WP for staff disrespect.

Conclusion:

While WP’s are a serious matter so are rule breaks. Since the fail driving was substantiated I do not feel the WP should be appealed. In addition, the WP for Staff Disrespect I feel could be changed. However, due to the unapologetic nature of this appeal I recommend both WPs remain.

Recommendation only: Denied, substantiated infraction of rules.​

Case status: Open, pending review.

DB KILLER

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

At approximately 1920 hours GMT, I received a report of a grey skyline fail driving and hitting players.

Shortly after the report a fellow staff member confirmed the vehicle was fail driving (Jacub).

Upon arrival, I noticed a skyline driving at unprecedented speeds around the map. I spectated the vehicle drive through tunnels at full speed bouncing off of the walls, crashing into signs on curbs, and subsequently crashing into other players inflicting damage.

Based upon the circumstances I observed, I elected to issue 1WP for the infraction. It should be noted after the WP was issued DB KILLER kept making remarks disrespecting staff, which were further documented in his notes. I PM’d DB KILLER referencing his comment letting him know not to do that and that I would not issue another WP. After doing so DB KILLER continued to fight in PM’s despite being told to use the forums. I then issued another WP for staff disrespect.

Conclusion:

While WP’s are a serious matter so are rule breaks. Since the fail driving was substantiated I do not feel the WP should be appealed. In addition, the WP for Staff Disrespect I feel could be changed. However, due to the unapologetic nature of this appeal I recommend both WPs remain.

Recommendation only: Denied, substantiated infraction of rules.​

Case status: Open, pending review.
You never told me anything regarding you giving me a warning point for staff disrespect you mentioned that you gave me a chance as I apparently dissed you even though I didn't and then the only thing I said after that which could only make sense being staff diss is that I don't understand how a person that cheated and was banned for it is enforcing the rules and I still don't see that being a Warning point and still confused how you never told me you gave me that nor did it pop up etc

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Marketing Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Marketing Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @DB KILLER,
Do you have a video of the situation that took place?

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Marketing Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Without evidence of the situation, I will be denying this Server Warning Point appeal. I have confidence that @Austin Hunter handled this situation in a fair and unbiased way.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.