Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: RedSpeeds
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86867019
Your Character Name: Walter Scott

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: @Brad

Reason for the warning point(s): FearRP https://monolithservers.com/forums/posts/184072/
Why should the point(s) be removed: I believe the warning point should be removed because FearRP didnt apply anymore at that point considering they shot me again after they already blew up my car. Its my believe that FearRP only applies if the party has not been fired on yet which in my case was not the case considering the video clearly shows them shooting me after my car getting blown up when there were not 2 guns on my car

Time of Occurrence: Today
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?: Yes

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We had 2 guns pointed at the driver side window you were still in great shape to be able to value your life with fear rp, Fear rp says it you are scared with 2 guns pointed at you trying to keep your Life , Yet you failed to do that even after we gave you the chance

Walter Scott

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

We had 2 guns pointed at the driver side window you were still in great shape to be able to value your life with fear rp, Fear rp says it you are scared with 2 guns pointed at you trying to keep your Life , Yet you failed to do that even after we gave you the chance
You already fired on me after you blew up my car when there were not 2 guns on me at that time so you already made your intentions to kill more than clear so why would i step out of the car making it easier for you to execute me i know im already dead you already fired on me so FearRP is not applicable here.

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You already fired on me after you blew up my car when there were not 2 guns on me at that time so you already made your intentions to kill more than clear so why would i step out of the car making it easier for you to execute me i know im already dead you already fired on me so FearRP is not applicable here.
Lying in a report ? We never fired upon you we fired upon the car that you tried to flee in The only time i fired upon you was to kill you for breaking fear rp

Brad

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Regardless of if they shot you or not, you must get out of the car and follow their orders if they have two guns pointed at you. They weren't actively shooting you when they told you to get out of the car. Maybe I would understand if they were just shooting at you telling you to get out but they stopped shooting to tell you to get out and you continued to disobey their orders.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, the warning point is valid. Our rules on FearRP are very clear

Status
Not open for further replies.