Twitch.tv/realComplex34

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Twitch Realcomplex34
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96914517
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jax Lester

Admin being reported: @wr1ght

Reason for Report: not dealing with the situation accordingly I was in a bank raid we had successfully got a hostage without shooting a single bullet and the security officer decided while having a scar- h to his head and zip tied he would block the vault door and not move to break fear RP so we reported it and @wr1ght Claimed the report and told us not to report things like this as it can be dealt with in character so we had to shoot him as he kept refusing to move andwr1ght refused to help and got a new hostage we then told police we have a hostage but over announcement wr1ght but out a message saying once a hostage has been killed neogtions are off but the police didn't know anything about the first hostage police even came in for a good 10 minutes, not the point tho we should have had the first hostage but wr1ght seems to always ruin my crews RP when it comes to bank raids and not deal with our sits correctly i dont know why but he lets people of with verbal warning when its the second or third time sercurity broke a rule but nothing was done and then when i get mad in reports he tells me to stop reporting the same thing or ill be punished
Time of Occurrence: 5:02
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Spuppi

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Twitch Realcomplex34,

I never claimed any of your reports because all could be handled in roleplay. I gave no one any warnings and handed out zero punishments...?
This is exactly what I told you here:

Then you continued to open the report and I told you to stop re-opening it or you will be punished accordingly. I saw him standing at the doorway then he moved, after he moved you guys killed him. There was a detective who utilized his radio to tell the police and they came and acted swiftly.

Hostage situations are able to be called off as soon as you kill someone. This is your own fault.

We are here to handle administrative matters and rule-breaks, not tailor your bank robberies so you win...

Spuppi

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I wrote a report saying that the security cadet, which was in zipties was doorblocking the vault and was constantly being told to move but he wasn't complying. This is an example of FTVL and once I made a report you told me that I could solve FTVL in roleplay, This simply does not make sense.

Edit: As an addendum the security cadet had a Scar-H pointed between his eyebrows.

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I wrote a report saying that the security cadet, which was in zipties was doorblocking the vault and was constantly being told to move but he wasn't complying. This is an example of FTVL and once I made a report you told me that I could solve FTVL in roleplay, This simply does not make sense.
You said someone was "being a minge" and door blocking while in handcuffs. Nothing in your report pertained to a bank robbery, a hostage, or FTVL?

Twitch.tv/realComplex34

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

We are here to handle administrative matters and rule-breaks, not tailor your bank robberies so you win...

this is bs he didn't move he stood in the way I don't care about winning you didn't deal with the rule break the security officer didn't not move we were trying to get him to move Hassan made the report and you said to deal with it in RP the guy was breaking fear RP I don't know if you know this but that comes under administrative matters and rule-breaks yes I get attitude when it comes rule breaks and you not doing shit about it you don't seem to care about rule breaks when it hurts my crew just because we reported you for blatant abuse

Spuppi

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The word Minge, doorblock and in handcuffs should have been enough to get your help. which instantly should mean that the man FTVL and was not FearRPing.

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

If you'd look at both of your reports, both aren't even proper tickets. You had a huge attitude and used profanity in your report and you didn't really outline any rule-breaks or make a constructive report. Your friends report wasn't acceptable either, it could of been re-made to be more constructive or handled in roleplay.

I'm a bit confused what the fuss is here, you both made incorrect reports or reports that could be handled in roleplay.
we reported you for blatant abuse
I don't see how this is 'blatant abuse' on my part, if anything you two failed to make proper reports.

I'm no longer going to reply to this thread because this is a bit ridiculous.

Spuppi

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You see, When your doing a bank raid and someone is breaking rules you usually try to make a report quickly so that the raid can continue if theres a chance for it not being voided.

Honestly I don't care since I didn't lose much, but your reply with deal with it in rp kinda ticked me off since it should have been an ooc moment.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

the security officer decided while having a scar- h to his head
You may not draw or equip your weapon while under FearRP by at least two or more civilians. FearRP applies when you are exposed to at least two or more held (actively held, not in holster/on back) weapons, whereof at least one is directly pointed at you / off safety.

Unless there was another weapon off safety, he was not under fearRP.

so we had to shoot him as he kept refusing to move
Surrendered parties (in a Raid, Mugging, Kidnapping and/or Robbery) may not be killed unless they are actively resisting, not valuing their life, threatening to kill or snitch on you, yelling for help or the Law Enforcement fail to fulfill requested demands.
This is an example of FTVL and once I made a report you told me that I could solve FTVL in roleplay

He was failing to value his life, as you mentioned, and therefore you killed him. Our rules cover that aswell. There is nothing wrong with that.

and got a new hostage we then told police we have a hostage
You may only kidnap people once every 45 minutes. After the kidnapping has ended, this cooldown is in place. You may not kidnap additional people from other locations or people not involved in the initial kidnapping.

This doesn't matter. If you kill someone, negotiations can be called off. Regarding the rule mentioned above, you may not get any "new hostages" after you initiate a kidnapping, until the cooldown is no longer in place.

police didn't know anything about the first hostage police even came in for a good 10 minutes
There was a detective who utilized his radio to tell the police and they came and acted swiftly.

To sum it up: The hostage was not complying with your demands and you killed him for that, which is allowed. Once that happened, and the detective informed the police of this, the Police Department were allowed to call negotiations off and kill you, as you did not surrender.

This is not report RP. This situation could have been handled in character and it was. I do not see how wright abused his powers or acted incorrectly. Just because you did not win the bank raid, it doesn't mean it should be reported. In fact, we are working towards changing report RP.

Additionally, if you misuse the report system again, by either using profanity or opening your report over and over, you will be punished again, accordingly. In no way, shape or form will that attitude of yours be tolerated. You report it once, and you may even try again. After that, if you think the staff member dealt with the situation incorrectly, you report him, on the forums, as you just did.

In conclusion, you will be receiving 1 warning point for misusage of the report system (using profanity) and wright acted correctly.
Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.