Status
Not open for further replies.

yoribebe

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

all I know is that I was banned for 3 months and two weeks for hacking without the possibility of explaining what was happening, I explain.
I stole a car from a paramedic who left his vehicle without insurance, I went to Sugar Co Inc, and I got off the train tracks I parked the car away from the tracks and passed the train my car exploded but without being touched by the train ... which was weird but it was not important because it was not my car, followed by that 4 paramedics arrived in an ambulance looking for their vehicle, but they saw that it was destroyed and I said "I did not steal it, it was someone else, I had Two men a moment ago, I was in sugar co. " And take the opportunity to go with them to the city, I really just wanted to spend the bullets, it was late and I was going to disconnect, then I said ... well maybe I'll be a driver for a little while, then I got in the ambulance, but it was full Of those 4 doctors, I still let myself get on ... but here the strange thing started, the screen started to throw images and I started to see everything from above, and suddenly I saw townhall, I did not understand it but I said, it's probably just the camera that is failing, and when we went through ups I jumped out of the vehicle and fell from the sky to townhall and saw in the chat that came to my position by teleport, and I said very well, he comes to help me, however I fell, I died and the seconds @(whatthe12)Drew me banned me for 3 months and two weeks, with no chance to explain, try to contact him for steam but he ignored me, danniel (@youngj) was very kind to me and passed me the discord of monolith, where I could find melody that was also very kind @a salt o' sack that also n helped me a lot, because when doing the appeal, he did not have his admin name in the forum and he had to share it a sack o' salt and change the wrong tag, and I found it also in discord thanks to him and @Melody, very kind, I sent him private messages in discord and he ignored me, he has not connected to the forum and in discord he says he is active and simply ignores what I am writing, he still does not give me the opportunity to explain what happened, I spoke with pmx and He said that they are investigating, and I told him that if I could help him and he replied that at the moment he would inform me and it's been 2 days and nothing

I have already reached my limit, even though I really like the server and have great friends in it, very kind people with whom I have learned a lot from their great culture that maybe they overlook and many very nice people who Interested in mine are great people, it's a shame to have to leave the community for something bad, but what else can I do when nobody wants to hear my version and the person who banned me unjustly does not have the decency to talk to me, who evades me and ignore me, I think there is nothing worse in this life than ignoring someone, in short I will stay with the good dialogues and with the gifts they gave me with their kindness many people, another person even I draw c: they are details that they make them great human beings, I have several names and voices in my mind, I hope and have a happy life, especially those who struggled to understand my bad English and those who guided me many of my mother language are very good people thanks and until the next friends.
adrios.jpg

Attachments

• yo dibujo.jpg
    yo dibujo.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 25

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Don't leave yet my friend, I'm going to try to help you out.
tristan right here is a very nice man pretty sure he can help you!

VICHZ

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I suggest you don’t give up if you are in the right
Just have patience and ask for help from staff members

Good luck

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Hi. I've just investigated your situation and you've been suffering from a bug that happens with VCMod. I've unbanned you now and credited you 10K at the Returns Teller. We apologize for this situation and hope that you continue to play Monolith.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Closed due to slander. Everyone makes mistakes, but there is no need to throw any terms. You will be forum banned if you make any more shitposts/threads/titles/slander

Status
Not open for further replies.