• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Yakuza

Eden

Aug 28, 2017

Sumiyoshi-kai-305x305.png

Yakuza also known as gokudō "the extreme path" are members of transnational organized crime syndicates originating in Japan. The Japanese police, and media by request of the police, call them bōryokudan "violent groups", The Western equivalent for the term Yakuza would be gangster, meaning an individual involved in a Mafia-like criminal organization. The Yakuza are notorious for their strict codes of conduct, Yakuza members are often described as males with heavily tattooed bodies and slicked hair, yet this group is still regarded as being among "the most sophisticated and wealthiest criminal organizations."

Yakuza frequently engage in a unique form of Japanese extortion known as sōkaiya. In essence, this is a specialized form of protection racket. Instead of harassing small businesses, the Yakuza harass a stockholders' meeting of a larger corporation. They simply scare the ordinary stockholder with the presence of Yakuza operatives, who obtain the right to attend the meeting by making a small purchase of stock.

Yakuza hierarchy :

Oyabun (Family Boss) :
Eden Dynoro

Last edited:

thtgeekydude

Jul 21, 2018
Hello! I run the Red hawks,And lately your members have been Pretty intrusive into our line of work plus some ,This is our one and final warning,Be friendly and we won't have any issues.

Eden

Aug 28, 2017
Hello! I run the Red hawks,And lately your members have been Pretty intrusive into our line of work plus some ,This is our one and final warning,Be friendly and we won't have any issues.

Excuse me, Is this a threat? Drop that rude adittute right now we just arrived to city and we are only 2 members right now
i can't recall interrupting you in your "business"

Trust me Papi you don't know what we can cause to you and your org rethink your comment and reply again

thtgeekydude

Jul 21, 2018
Excuse me, Is this a threat? Drop that rude adittute right now we just arrived to city and we are only 2 members right now
i can't recall interrupting you in your "business"

Trust me Papi you don't know what we can cause to you and your org rethink your comment and reply again
Based off that, i assume you misunderstood,I had said it was a warning and wished for friendliness and not how we've seen you so far,But if you wish us to war you everyday from here on out we'd be more than glad.

Eden

Aug 28, 2017
Based off that, i assume you misunderstood,I had said it was a warning and wished for friendliness and not how we've seen you so far,But if you wish us to war you everyday from here on out we'd be more than glad.
i saw a lost org leader who comes and "disrespects" my family i think you trying to be intimidating just by commenting here you had no reason to write that bullshit you could have just said "Greetings" or something nice but you choosed not to

TRY AGAIN !

thtgeekydude

Jul 21, 2018
i saw a lost org leader who comes and "disrespects" my family i think you trying to be intimidating just by commenting here you had no reason to write that bullshit you could have just said "Greetings" or something nice but you choosed not to

TRY AGAIN !
Well,Since i was on when you guys had Messed with one of my guys. I'll just go off my own Line of events. But we'll go with the second option.

thtgeekydude

Jul 21, 2018
look man i don't want org wars i said you should consider your first message
Lets talk in pms. I feel we got off on the wrong foot

gm1003

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Event Team
Jul 7, 2018
Houston, TX
Good luck with the Org!

panzer

Banned
Banned
Mar 27, 2018
look man i don't want org wars i said you should consider your first message
Dont worry the worst he does is take a defenseless member hostage and kills them.
He did that with my boy Jake Monster, thought he was the shit.

Lamb

Monolith Addict
Jul 16, 2017
USA
If either me or my higher-ups can get in contact with you @Eden regarding an Alliance with my crew The Floridians I would greatly appreciate it. I know everyone else had already said it but, good luck with the crew!

FreeSpy443

May 22, 2018
@Eden so if your org is a roleplay org, and my org is a roleplay org.... does that make us friends?

anyway, we're both rp orgs, why not ally.

Dann

Jul 15, 2018
Good Luck on the org

Eden

Aug 28, 2017

FreeSpy443

May 22, 2018
The CobraZ are declaring war on the yakuza due to their aggression against a defenseless organization. Cheap declarations like these are not welcome in paralake. Go back to China, you tattoo freaks

Tyla

Aug 27, 2018
For a group that carry the name Yakuza, I expected atleast some semblance of honour. Your cowardly actions have left me disgusted and you shall be hunted until I deem you have suffered enough.

Delta.

Jun 26, 2017
Rockford
Good luck with the org, hope we don’t cross paths and u have bad intentions won’t work out too well ;)

Top Bottom