• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Yakuza

gm1003

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Event Team
Jul 7, 2018
Houston, TX
For all organization that interfere with Yakuza, we can bring it right back at you; The Sixth, GS9, Yakuza. Don't try us.
The Floridians keep their pledge with The Sixth and support their allies

Last edited:

gm1003

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Event Team
Jul 7, 2018
Houston, TX
Yakuza did in fact wait for the Red Hawks to be at a weak point to declare war, but an enemy is an enemy and we hold no exception to the Red Hawks despite their situation.

@thtgeekydude declared war with The Floridians way before he got banned and never negotiated for a ceasefire so it will stay that way until they do so.

Eden

Aug 28, 2017
Yakuza did in fact wait for the Red Hawks to be at a weak point to declare war, but an enemy is an enemy and we hold no exception to the Red Hawks despite their situation.

@thtgeekydude declared war with The Floridians way before he got banned and never negotiated for a ceasefire so it will stay that way until they do so.
i have no idea red hawks got banned anyway

Gregg

MRP Server Director
MRP Server Director
Forum Moderator
MRP Recruitment Team
Aug 11, 2017
Miami Lakes, FL
Stop shitposting or you'll receive forum bans. Honestly tiresome to delete close to 10 posts cause you guys can't be civil.

Oct 13, 2018

App:
Steam Name :Hanz
RP Name:John Neilson
Why do you want to join Yakuza Family ? :I have 2 other people ik in it and i need a good and sturdy org to join. I trust you guys and i hope you can trust me
How are you willing to contribute to the Family ? : I am willing to contributge by raiding making guns and giving a good rep to the family overall

[/QUOTE]

Eden

Aug 28, 2017

App:
Steam Name :Hanz
RP Name:John Neilson
Why do you want to join Yakuza Family ? :I have 2 other people ik in it and i need a good and sturdy org to join. I trust you guys and i hope you can trust me
How are you willing to contribute to the Family ? : I am willing to contributge by raiding making guns and giving a good rep to the family overall

[/QUOTE]
ACCEPTED !

panzer

Banned
Banned
Mar 27, 2018
Its not an army if its one man so dont say "Yakuza is a ONE man army" its more of an one person household

Top Bottom