Status
Not open for further replies.

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Romeo Mikael's Escape From His Addiction

I know I've made 50000 different goodbyes but this time I am completely serious, I have given away my entire inventory.
I have had an extremely fun time on Monolith in the last two years, but lately I believe it is going downhill, to prevent myself from losing my old memories I'd like to keep the current, amazing ones I've had. I do not like the current turn monolith is taking, I know a lot of people will say 'Oh, its for the better' or 'Oh, thats just your opinion', Yes. It is my opinion, you can respect that or you don't have to, however I am not going to be playing Monolith for a very long time or maybe never return. i have too many people to tag so I'm just gonna tag noone. I've had some of the best times ever imagineable on Monolith, and I hope other people can experience the same.

#FREEROMEO

Just saying, I have nothing against any of the staff team I just feel like it needs development, but nothing is perfect.

Last edited:

PzEz

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

table

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

you will be missed

Jose

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Im gonna miss u too

Delta.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

:(

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Romeo Mikael's Escape From His Addiction

I know I've made 50000 different goodbyes but this time I am completely serious, I have given away my entire inventory.
I have had an extremely fun time on Monolith in the last two years, but lately I believe it is going downhill, to prevent myself from losing my old memories I'd like to keep the current, amazing ones I've had. I do not like the current turn monolith is taking, I know a lot of people will say 'Oh, its for the better' or 'Oh, thats just your opinion', Yes. It is my opinion, you can respect that or you don't have to, however I am not going to be playing Monolith for a very long time or maybe never return. i have too many people to tag so I'm just gonna tag noone. I've had some of the best times ever imagineable on Monolith, and I hope other people can experience the same.

View attachment 6643

#FREEROMEO

Just saying, I have nothing against any of the staff team I just feel like it needs development, but nothing is perfect.
damn g, only played once with u and karol but had a better time than most of my times on mono. have a good one man

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Bomeo Bikeal no D:

Zynthax

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

love you british lil bitch.

VICHZ

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Wtf romeo
I’ll miss you man, our times together aren’t long but it was fun as fuck

See you Romeo :(

WaTer_MeLoN

Years of Mono

LV

By the name of watermelon, i do not allow you to quit

jeff fisher

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Had a lot of fun times man. #freeromeo -jeff

Rufucuz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Lmao im reaching deppresion level 3 now , wish you luck

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Well, This indeed is a more sadder day, Seeing my boy danny leave. Now romeo? Wow, We've known each other for awhile now, Probably going onto the eight or nine month mark, I met you when i just very first started out, And being in the informals you still hanged with the newer players and Just did crazy shit in general, Time moved on and when your friends hated my guts almost You still were there backin me up <3 Much respect on keepin it real. You Showed up On some of the biggest raids ive ever been apart of knowing very well it was your friends, Same thing when we raided somebody for 120k And ill never forget those moments. Through good and bad, Even though we havent spoken ingame since para, You will be missed greatly <3 make sure to stay intouch on discord

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

sad to see a real one go. :confused:

sparrow

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I don’t really say goodbyes but you were da homie. #FreeGaymeo

misterjokeman

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Funny how alot of people I remember from the Rockford and Paralake days has already left or is in the process of leaving, Cya Romeo

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

ill beat your ass if you leave

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Also, I don’t give you permission to leave :mad:

CHØP

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

damn

Status
Not open for further replies.