braidan

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

No reason it's just a good ass series that I'm already in the 4th season of and I only started it 5 days ago.

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Couldn't agree more, easily one of the best TV series created.

puvz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

after you finish the show watch the movie El Camino. but do not watch the movie till after the shows done

braidan

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

after you finish the show watch the movie El Camino. but do not watch the movie till after the shows done
yea i know, also looking forward to watching the better call saul series after too

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Sons Of Anarchy also

puvz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

yea i know, also looking forward to watching the better call saul series after too
I just finished better caul saul its solid

braidan

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

dope i'll have another series to binge lmao

Big Man Patty

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

The Walking Dead > Breaking Bad

Big Man Patty

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

TheLoser27

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Walking dead is cool tbh, but the newer episodes just seemed kinda dragged on, the old first few seasons are cool tho

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

First couple seasons were really good, and I still enjoyed the later seasons but it did kinda drag on while imo Breaking Bad is just amazing all the way through.

Cuddles

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Wanna elaborate
I feel like after the governor storyline was finished the show jump the shark and got a little too crazy and I personally stopped watching. I know people that kept watching but they just keep watching to laugh at how crazy it got but again you have your right to your own opinion.

braidan

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

First couple seasons were really good, and I still enjoyed the later seasons but it did kinda drag on while imo Breaking Bad is just amazing all the way through.
lmao i feel ashamed i started it nearly a week ago and never watched it before. but i started walking dead and never finished it but its no where near as action filled and shit always going on like in breaking bad

TheLoser27

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I feel like after the governor storyline was finished the show jump the shark and got a little too crazy and I personally stopped watching. I know people that kept watching but they just keep watching to laugh at how crazy it got but again you have your right to your own opinion.
Literally, after the prison it seemed more like a cat and mouse movie where they are always on the run from some group more then against zombies

Big Man Patty

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you. I slightly agree with what your saying but I still enjoy the show a lot

Credence

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

walking dead became shit after season 2