Giselle

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hey there! ^v^

You may have seen me in the OOC chat, or in-game chat as Yuki or Giselle. I am currently a Mentor aspiring to become Staff to better assist the community and staff than currently possible. I started about a few months ago, I don't remember the exact date but it feels like a year has gone by already and I never made an intro, so I do apologize about that. Better late than never.
Anyhow, you may refer to me as either Yuki or Giselle, neither bother me, nor do I have a preference on which one I would rather be called. Most Staff just refer to me as Yuki. I am currently within the Fiji Trading Co. and was previously in Informals. If you are wondering why I left, I would appreciate if you don't ask since 99% of people do ask.
I have gotten much more into gun crafting in this game, but only do custom orders/sales. I prefer to not take a gigantic order (such as more than 10 guns) and do not keep a back stock. Any guns you order from me, I do make fresh off of the industrial belt into my hands for a quick quality check, and then into yours after payment. I do many other things than just gun crafting, such as being Mayor. Many people know me as the night Mayor...heck there was this one time I was Mayor for about 7 hours straight. It was a great go as Mayor, and hopefully I will be able to do that again soon!
I do my best to be as honest, straightforward, and truthful as possible. There are situations for everyone where we do have to not be like so, but I try to remain so as much I can. There are also times where I can seem a bit rude/angry/upset, but text is often difficult to understand the emotion the person is trying to convey. If I have ever seemed rude/angry/upset via text, please do understand that I most likely do not intend to be. Darn there was a time where I accidentally was a bit hard-headed for an interview and I believe there was a miscommunication ruining most of my chances for the position I had went for. If that person is reading, which I highly doubt, I do apologize for any miscommunication on my part.
As many others do, I have my IRL life which I do my best to keep separated from my gaming life as I do not like the two mixing and causing issues between each other. I did post a selfie on the forums in the show your face thread. There are many times where I say things which are inside jokes in my IRL family. I have been doing my best to minimize this, but if I do this and you dont understand, let me know! <3 I know everyone will be surprised, but I do not use social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and so forth. I use Discord (I am on the Monolith RP discord) and the games I play on. If you would like to get to know me better, please don't be shy to ask me things. I quite like when people ask me questions!
If you ever do have any issues or compliments with how I do things as a Mentor, please feel free to leave feedback on the forums. Positive and negative feedback is welcome, and if there is something negative please try to leave constructive criticism so I may take a look into myself and evaluate the situation(s) to better myself both personally and for the server.

Thank you for reading and I am glad to meet you!
Yuki / Giselle <3

(Oops, I think I wrote an essay, sorry!)

Edit: I have been removed as a Mentor, the reason being
"They decided to remove my mentor status after discussing with me a few rulebreaks where I had received word from Staff that it was okay to do so. It was mainly the +left and +attack and another time someone was asking for that tiny script i got so i scared them off by saying to not use it, it could be a bannable thing, etc etc. Then they also explained that I shouldnt have been Mentor anyways since I had a punishment that same month but was still set to Mentor as a 'trial' and I've just been Mentor since. They may have said that most of the error was on their end, however I do respect their decision since they do have to uphold the rules. Please feel free to leave feedback on their decision at: https://monolithservers.com/forums/forums/feedback.130/"
I will miss being able to assist players as a Mentor, but will still be on the game. See you in game!

Edit 2: As of 09/10/2019 I have been reinstated as a Mentor! <3

Last edited:

BotDerpyMario

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Yuki is a good person and Is always helping in ooc but sadly you always ignore me on chat :(
(Must be because I spent 10 minutes talking about griding you and making food with your grinded meat)

Last edited:

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome!

ammeo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome. You are a very nice mentor btw. I see you helping others a lot in chat .

Coffii

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome!

Alex Anderson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I would +1 Yuki for staff but that's not how it works, 5th time the charm?

Rashid

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome, you're doing a good job as mentor

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

An amazing person right here @Giselle ,

Giselle is always trying to help people in the community. Hopefully, you'll become a staff one day. There's not a time that I don't see her responding to the community's questions in OOC. Good luck with becoming staff!

Giselle

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Yuki is a good person and Is always helping in ooc but sadly you always ignore me on chat :(
(Must be because I spent 10 minutes talking about griding you and making food with your grinded meat)
(Just teasing) You're welcome ;3

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Howdy 1564102168465.png

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I hope you get back into Mentorship one day. You are probably the most wholesome and helpful player we have on here. I'd +1 the heck out of that.

Will.

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

This is the person who inspired me to get into mentorship and to really "get in there" when it comes to helping new players. You are always so helpful and generous ;-; Welcome! And I hope you are doing well.

Giselle

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

This is the person who inspired me to get into mentorship and to really "get in there" when it comes to helping new players. You are always so helpful and generous ;-; Welcome! And I hope you are doing well.
I hope you get back into Mentorship one day. You are probably the most wholesome and helpful player we have on here. I'd +1 the heck out of that.

Thank you both very much. I have let the staff team know that even if I am unable to become staff I am still glad to be a Mentor. I do hope i can do so again!

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you both very much. I have let the staff team know that even if I am unable to become staff I am still glad to be a Mentor. I do hope i can do so again!
+1

you were one of the best mentors and helpers in the community. true shame that the rank had be removed under such circumstances and views. hopefully one day community management will reconsider. monolith could use some more positive and fair minded players like yourself.

keep up the good work, not everyone needs an official title to make a difference in a community. :cool:

goldenslaya21

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Giselle is a good caring friend of mine and you can believe me when I say that hanging with her and others is a fun time waiting to happen

Bojangles

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The one person I’m never afraid to ask weird questions to in PMs LOL.