Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Aziel
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40314953
Your Character Name: Daniel Smith

Target Steam Name: @Zinger
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70346690
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason: It all started with Zinger giving me a 1500 ticket for illegal parking and I was trying to explain to him that he could only give me a 1k ticket for that but instead of appealing it he started pointing a gun at everyones face which got him killed.
I asked if anyone could become a cop to appeal my false ticket because there was no one else that could deal with it at the time but when people tried becoming a cop they instanly got demoted even the person who became a sergeant that cant even appeal tickets. This was also after he had been killed so he just came out of the hospital and started demoting the entire police department. This all lead to him killing 4 civillians when 2 were unarmed and the rest were just shooting in self defense and he even finished someone off.

I also saw him arrest the ems director for 30 minutes without a valid reason but after a while he decided to unarrest the person because it was a false arrest.

When did the situation occur?: 16:00 gmt + 2
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/th26yx
https://streamable.com/grfwss
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/JKwcOXsjJryla/d1337Qrq6oSm?invite=cr-MSw3OUEsMzcyOTY0MTYs
Additional members involved/witnessing: @fedayeenwinners @Babrica

Zinger

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Aziel

You and your friends repeatedly have RDMed, and NLRed, and targeted me.
Even after what happened you continued to player target along side your friends.
I did open a sit when the admin came on regarding this and showed all necessary proof.

Aziel

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Aziel

You and your friends repeatedly have RDMed, and NLRed, and targeted me.
Even after what happened you continued to player target along side your friends.
I did open a sit when the admin came on regarding this and showed all necessary proof.
Ok show the proof

Aziel

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This case has been already dealt with and you are not staff.
This is a POLICE report with evidence of you being corrupt and it has not been dealt with. I think people are sick of dealing with your corruption so I really do hope you get blacklisted from at LEAST captain.

Zinger

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

This is a POLICE report with evidence of you being corrupt and it has not been dealt with. I think people are sick of dealing with your corruption so I really do hope you get blacklisted from at LEAST captain.
I do have evidence you have been purposely breaking rules just to piss me off. You are never just going to walk over and not expect to have consequences.

ArcticSalad

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hi there,

From now on please keep this police report on topic. Participants involved should only be responding to present evidence, state their defense, or answer any questions should they arise. I'm going to respond to each offense accused of individually with my verdict.

It all started with Zinger giving me a 1500 ticket for illegal parking and I was trying to explain to him that he could only give me a 1k ticket
Regarding the parking ticket, $1500 is excessive and the maximum fine for a parking violation should not exceed $1000. @Zinger, please keep this in mind for the future. I advise referring to our lawbook for maximum penalties.

but instead of appealing it he started pointing a gun at everyones face which got him killed.
One of your friends clearly threatened to kill an officer. The officer in question's response in pulling out their firearm was appropriate. That being said, @Zinger's intention was a little bit confusing to me. If the offender was being detained, it would make sense to hold them at gunpoint. However in this case, he threatened to give them a ticket at gunpoint. The ticket would be valid, but an officer should never use their firearm in a threatening manner. These actions only served to further instigate the situation, and not resolve it. This situation should have been handled differently.

I asked if anyone could become a cop to appeal my false ticket because there was no one else that could deal with it at the time but when people tried becoming a cop they instanly got demoted even the person who became a sergeant that cant even appeal tickets. This was also after he had been killed so he just came out of the hospital and started demoting the entire police department.
Your friends clearly intended to join the police department to appeal your ticket. The demotions were valid. I strongly advise they don't attempt this again in the future or they can expect to be blacklisted from the police department.

This all lead to him killing 4 civillians when 2 were unarmed and the rest were just shooting in self defense and he even finished someone off.
The verdict on this will be left to a staff member's discretion as it regards to a potential rule violation. In the meantime, @Zinger, I suggest you provide your reasoning for killing those civilians, or this may be handled without your input.

I also saw him arrest the ems director for 30 minutes without a valid reason but after a while he decided to unarrest the person because it was a false arrest.
I will not be able to reach a verdict on this due to lack of evidence.

In conclusion, I don't see anything here worthy of a punishment at this time, but the two infractions I pointed out will be noted down and may influence the outcome of any future infractions. I hope this report will be used as a learning experience for those involved.

This report will remain open so that a staff member can determine their verdict on the 4th piece of evidence regarding the potential RDM of several civilians.

Best Regards,
ArcticSalad

Aziel

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your friends clearly intended to join the police department to appeal your ticket. The demotions were valid. I strongly advise they don't attempt this again in the future or they can expect to be blacklisted from the police department.

The ticket was invalid and was going to get removed anyway. The real big issue like I said was that it was after he died so he would not know about any of this he just started a new life as a captain and demoted everyone.

fedayeenwinners

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

he literally demoted a sergeant........... (who cannot appeal tickets)

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I concur with Police Supervisor Clarkson's findings in this matter.
As such the police side was mainly handled. As for internal department actions, the following will occur:

Zinger will incur a 3 week suspension from all police related activites. Zinger was issued the 1 Severity point which has now been increased to 3 for the following:

Count 1. Excessive parking ticket fine ($1500).
Count 2. Threatening a civilian with a firearm.
Count 3. Unauthorized UoF
Count 4. Murder as/of LEO.

This is for both the incidents which had occurred in this report and an incident which had occurred on 11-27-22.

As such, the suspension will begin the next time Zinger is able to report to the station and turn in his issued duty equipment.

Thank you for your time with this report.

In addition, any citizen who joins the department in order to appeal or remove a ticket of another citizen is subject to punishment as the department does not allow nepotism. In the future, please annotate the issues and submit the appropriate report or complain form as was completed here.

REPORT STATUS: FOUNDED, DOCUMENTED. SI CONCLUDED.

Status
Not open for further replies.