Zyke Desire goodbye

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

PzEz

Feb 3, 2019
Uganda
As what the title says I will be leaving the server maybe for eternity.I recently started playing more of other games i enjoyed and decided leave monolith for good.I truly had a phenomenal experience here at monolith especially with the friends i made along the way.I wanna make this quick and yes I know this the second goodbye post I made but this is actually for real I have been inactive in mono for quite some time now and dont plan to return.

I dont have much to say but
@Buddyro22 @Mike the best bros and the best duos

@Horrendous @Hello migo @wiz @dylan7 @Quitsdrop @Max Veira @VortexYikes @billybob
@misterjokeman . The AIMBOT boys truly the best fraggers and one of the best orgs ever in my book had so much fun with you all.Gs9 too I appreciated that great org

Bye(sorry if I missed you I was rushing)

Last edited:

Shiblamo

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Aug 6, 2018
Las Vegas
Smh gets new games for christmas and ditches us. Going to miss you Zyke, if you ever pick up gmod again you gotta come say hi!

SKuLLzSKiLLz

Dec 27, 2018
Goodbye man,

Enjoyed all the times together, come back one day :)

mak

Aug 7, 2019
Enjoy your new games.. Monolith is gonna miss you.
Hope to see you one day..

~Mak

Brents

Apr 1, 2018
United Kingdom
Monolith gets like that sometimes, you'll still always come back to see whats up though, its just like runescape, dont intend to play but still stop by sometimes.

Take care and all the best.

I am very smart (not)

Banned
Banned
Oct 8, 2018
I will frag tyler for you love you no homo

gm1003

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Jul 7, 2018
College Station, TX
1577494972088.png
hopefully your new games have a police job so you can still be a cop main
I will frag tyler for you love you no homo
please do, I will pay you money

MRC

Apr 11, 2018
Havent played with you for long but sad to see you go. Good luck in the future!

ammeo

Banned
Banned
Mar 12, 2019
Pakistan
Hope to see you back someday. I am not sure if you remember but our first encounter ended up in me rdming you. You were still gracious enough to not report me to the admins. I am thankful for that.