New profile posts

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!
wtf is roleplay? talk to me again and im gonna smoke your pack cuh on gang my slimes are gonna slime all over you jit GS9 on top im an OG gang banger on Garrys mod cuh
JucaMais
JucaMais
diesel-DISC.png
Don't care what anyone says hands down best damn cop known to monford if you idealize anyone as a cop on monolith let it be this man
@twofone more active on the forums than in-game.. bro your org is getting slayed smfh !

CWGtQFs.jpg
twofone
twofone
smoking who pack?

Reactions: uiceheid
uiceheid
uiceheid
@twofone is that not the guy you "blacklisted" and kicked for cheating he traced me down lmfao amout pakk hitting still kuh

xRJjV8z.jpg

THE SAINTS AMOUT PACK
Reactions: twofone
twofone
twofone
These beefs are heating up and I am with it
The hypocrisy from some high members of the community is fucking insane, at this point an external site is gonna need to be used any time an issue is raised since whenever people start speaking their minds it gets shutdown.
Thegamingshain
Thegamingshain
At the end of the day you are in a community with guidelines set. Bashing staff members and especially devs who make the game great is way past the guidelines.
Tye
Tye
I didn’t see much of that, again what I said to devul, you can warn them sure. Locking a full thread due to a few people going against guidelines, after you instantly come in with insults is ridiculous.
Reactions: ghost.
HuskyD0G
HuskyD0G
Honestly the thread was about player count and went off topic to about staff. Just make another post with a different discussion I’m sure they won’t mind that. @DevulTj prolly closed the thread because it’s purpose has been served, the server has a lot of players now. The thread just started going off topic so it was closed it’s a normal thing to do on a forum.
Reactions: DevulTj