Lordpapirika

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Bare Bonez
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:452326423
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Christopher Custer

Admin being reported: @Nuggie

Reason for Report: I was given a warning point and a blacklist from Mayor security for "shooting an officer" when riding in the mayor's limousine when a gunfight broke out between the mayor and another security officer. When I got out of the vehicle, the car was being used as cover and I saw the officer that was exchanging gunfire with the mayor and the officer. I had no idea what the backstory of the incident was and no evidence was given that it was our fault in the beginning. all that was shown to me was the officer 30-second long clip of the gunfight. it does not show the start of it so even though I still have no idea how this issue arose so I'm still left in confusion about this incident. I was told during the sit that I damaged him before me during the fight so that along with this video (Https://streamable.com/v1jytt) makes me guilty of corruption,
Time of Occurrence: 10:?? PM on 8/12/2023
Evidence of claim: My claim is lack of evidence on this issue on why I was punished.

Lordpapirika

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Bare Bonez
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:452326423
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Christopher Custer

Admin being reported: @Nuggie

Reason for Report: I was given a warning point and a blacklist from Mayor security for "shooting an officer" when riding in the mayor's limousine when a gunfight broke out between the mayor and another security officer. When I got out of the vehicle, the car was being used as cover and I saw the officer that was exchanging gunfire with the mayor and the officer. I had no idea what the backstory of the incident was and no evidence was given that it was our fault in the beginning. all that was shown to me was the officer 30-second long clip of the gunfight. it does not show the start of it so even though I still have no idea how this issue arose so I'm still left in confusion about this incident. I was told during the sit that I damaged him before he damaged me during the fight so that along with this video (Https://streamable.com/v1jytt) makes me guilty of corruption,
Time of Occurrence: 10:?? PM on 8/12/2023
Evidence of claim: My claim is lack of evidence on this issue on why I was punished

Nuggie

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings @Lordpapirika I can see why you think I didn't have enough evidence but as I told you in the sit I didn't go off just this one incident there was several reports of your group being corrupt with out authorization and I witnessed a few of them. Also with the situation he has a video of the video did show just the ending so I also relied on logs showing damage from all three of you punished. Further more you did break rules (listed bellow).

5.5.1 As a Secret Service agent, you do not share the same responsibilities, nor do you have the same jurisdiction as the Police Department or Sheriff's Department. You may therefore not perform police duties.

5.5.4 - The Secret Services may not harm any other government officials - like the Police Department and Sheriff’s Department.

Rule 5.5.1 was broken twice once at bank while a man leaving the bank with a gun on his back walks out the group tried to taze him and try to what looks like to be arrest him for having an illegal weapon when he was no threat to the mayors life.
Second instance was at the gun store while the police tried to apprehend a suspect they opened in to a gun fight, you and the mayor were out of the way to not be in danger or being faced by the shooter or being in way of any crossfire yet instead of leaving to prevent the mayors death you shot the suspect acting as police as the police were there already dealing with the situation.

Then after that I accept @King Fade !report ticket where he claims the ss and mayor entered a gunfight with him as he was a officer for no reason breaking rule 5.5.4. going in the sit the mayor said he was being pulled over and when he did he got out and Almost got hit by @King Fade while he was riding a motorcycle and off of almost getting hit by a police officer they decided to open fire on the police officer because he was "A threat to the mayor" then in the shootout @King Fade hid behind his vehicle and someone got in the mayors car and vdmed him to death, in logs he was killed by his loose vehicle I didn't not issue punishments for that due to not enough evidence but logs still show damage logs from all evolved in the time frame of the shooting right before his death. For this reason I issued Each a 1 day blacklist from their current roles and 1 Warning point each for FailRP.

Sincerely Nuggies

Lordpapirika

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I will admit for the bank incident, I was involved in it but to be honest I was just messing with the guy in the bank trying to tase him because he was being naughty carrying a class 3 in and out of the bank without reason (I was very verbal with the person and he didn't even aim the gun at me because I believe he knew it was a joke). I had no intention of actually arresting him and taking him to jail. In fact, we never even informed the police on this issue and afterward kept on without business. As for the gun store incident, there were 2 people around that location and as we pulled up in the mayor's limousine, a gunfight ensued between a person and a detective (I can only guess it was a detective at this point because there were no other officers at the scene). The detective never showed any sign of being a Monoford police officer, the detective never had a vest on and the only thing I heard him say on the radio was (Gunfight at gun store) which can also mean for backup of any kind (Gang backup or anyone on that freq). At that point, one of the shooters uses the mayor's limousine as cover. At this point, the limousine was taking fire with the mayor inside and putting his life in danger, and right as that started to be the case I ended both threats because I thought it was a gunfight between randoms. As for the last incident, I was not there for the very start of it but as I get back to my computer I see the mayor and one of my security officers out of the vehicle in a fight with a motorcycle cop. At this point, I knew the mayor had been a bit of a troll but I wasn't sure what to believe immediately and started to help the mayor. As the gunfight ensued I realized most of my shots were not hitting target because of the motorcycle's odd hit box, once I realized this I noticed a major flaw in the officers plan. I then decided to end this threat and run him over so the incident could be concluded. I haven't been on in a long time so I did not use my software that saves 10 minutes back and by the time I realized I needed to save the clip it was too late. As I said, I have no idea that it started but I realized even my life was in danger so I did what I had to do in my opinion.

Lordpapirika

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

But the majority of my point is in is also a lack of evidence in the last incident. At least of my very end, I cannot talk for the mayor and other security officer. Also a interesting thing I noticed about the video is that his voice is disabled when he is showed on radio. Nothing to important but if someone can tell king to enable that, it might be good for any future videos of his.

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Lordpapirika,

I can definitely see why there is some confusion regarding evidence, however, there is no reason that a Secret Service agent should be shooting at an Officer regardless of the situation (of course, unless given permission by a Senior Administrator or higher), therefore further evidence is not needed. Also, as he says, it seems like there were multiple incidents leading up to this punishment, so that was most likely also taken into consideration. You should always call a Staff Member if the situation gets out of hand and results in a gunfight between SS and Police.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.