LV

Your Steam Name: Runner_11[SAC]

Your SteamID: 76561197971758401

Target Steam Name: ThrowQueersOffPiers

Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:463830675

Target Character Name (if known): dont know

Request Reason: RDM

When did the situation occur?: 4-29-24 9:14 AM EST

The player came up to me as i was fishing and asked me if i had gun ammo, i replied in chat no. He sat there for awhile then pulled a gun and tried to Rob me with just a put your hands up. I then told him he was near an NPC and to not minge around. He then shot me in the head. Player also at the time had a steam name that is offensive. He was just trying to harass and when i didn't play along he decided to rob and RDM

Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: NA

Farmer Joe

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

Farmer Joe

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@GreatestGamers You have 24 hours to reply with your reasoning for asking him to put his hands up in front of the NPC or I will handle this without your input.

GreatestGamers

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hi after the wipe I was mugged in the middle of the hardware store right in front of an NPC and was told that you could rob in front of NPCs now and that to balance this fear RP was removed.

Farmer Joe

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, thank you for the response @GreatestGamers, the rule was changed after the wipe and then re-introduced, the new rule states you can't be mugged at a Premium locker or near an NPC. I will give you a verbal warning for the mugging in front of an NPC since the recent rule changes can cause some confusion, as far as the RDM I don't think it would have occurred if you were aware of the rule change so I will not punish you for this. I highly encourage you to re-read the rules because you might not receive a verbal warning in the future. Player report concluded.