Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello migo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Well it’s been a long run but all good things eventually come to an end. Monolith just isn’t the same anymore and I haven’t had as much fun as I had before. I will remember all the good memories on Florida and the Veira Family but I guess this is my goodbye. I will never forget some of the people I’ve met on monolith @Horrendous Gaming @Cookie @Kevin Brooks @table @reactskate @NotDM @kyubi1098 @Jar Of Mayonnaise and anyone I didn’t mention.

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Cya Thomas, very fun times in Veira Family. btw wrong @

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

hey today was suppose to be my day! Kidding' Was fun not gonna lie thomas' Even tho the beef got pretty gay after awhile XD' have a good one man.

Hello migo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

hey today was suppose to be my day! Kidding' Was fun not gonna lie thomas' Even tho the beef got pretty gay after awhile XD' have a good one man.
Yea thanks, sorry for all the shit I’ve said to you before.

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

cya

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Nooo whos gonna body block me now D: JK, had a lot of great times with you. See you around man.

Jason Richards

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Well it’s been a long run but all good things eventually come to an end. Monolith just isn’t the same anymore and I haven’t had as much fun as I had before. I will remember all the good memories on Florida and the Veira Family but I guess this is my goodbye. I will never forget some of the people I’ve met on monolith @Horrendous Gaming @Cookie @Kevin Brooks @table @reactskate @NotDM @kyubi1098 @Jar Of Mayonnaise and anyone I didn’t mention.
Shit, sad to see most of good players leave.

imaspy14

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Wow kinda sad no @ but sad to see u go remember the good old days unsanctioned lots of fun bad org but lots of fun first time I ever meet u

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I still remember the day you taught me how to kidnap a cop and then we tried to bring him to penthouse but Tyro yelled at us. In all seriousness I'm gonna miss you man.
giphy.gif

Hello migo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Wow kinda sad no @ but sad to see u go remember the good old days unsanctioned lots of fun bad org but lots of fun first time I ever meet u
Honestly I was just too lazy to find everyone’s form names

Status
Not open for further replies.