Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

0 gun stores lately, but so many chunks and bar shops. Someone please open one lol

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

+1 My G3A3 addiction must be fed.

ammeo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

The thing is, no one wants to sell guns these days. Everyone is looking to buy them. Metalworking is also very much dead. Factories are empty most of the time.

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Tbh someone should make a store and up the prices, u have monopoly over them at this moment in time. Ik making guns is insanely boring and time consuming but that's why y'all should up the prices a bit more.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Tbh someone should make a store and up the prices, u have monopoly over them at this moment in time. Ik making guns is insanely boring and time consuming but that's why y'all should up the prices a bit more.
Yeah honestly every single gun store i've seen done it the stupidiest way possible, Gun stores need to learn that the demand is so large that they could probably mark Up guns 50-100% and still sell like crazy, Gun stores usually never learned and ALWAYS got too much buissness.

ammeo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

No one is going to buy a Scar from a gunstore that is being sold for something like 15k+ . Players have made a mindset about the gun prices. Just 2k or 3k above the usual price and its a no no. Metalworking is not that profitable in first place. The reason people are only selling bars or closing their gunstores is because gun making is not giving them any good profit plus if you get raided then its an overall loss and waste of grind.

Last edited:

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

No one is going to buy a Scar from a gunstore that is being sold for something like 15k+ . Players have made a mindset about the gun prices. Just 2k or 3k above the usual price and its a no no. Metalworking is not that profitable in first place. The reason people are only selling bars or closing their gunstores is because gun making is not giving them any good profit plus if there is a raid then its an overall loss and waste of grind.
I'll buy a scar for 15/16 potentially even 17 if I'm desperate

ammeo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I'll buy a scar for 15/16 potentially even 17 if I'm desperate

But the majority players still dont want to pay extra for guns even when there is a high demand. Like today i was selling a G36C at a 14k valuation but the buyer replied " But they usually go for 12k". Many players dont take into consideration the supply and demand of guns at a current time. They have a fixed price in mind.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

No one is going to buy a Scar from a gunstore that is being sold for something like 15k+ . Players have made a mindset about the gun prices. Just 2k or 3k above the usual price and its a no no. Metalworking is not that profitable in first place. The reason people are only selling bars or closing their gunstores is because gun making is not giving them any good profit plus if you get raided then its an overall loss and waste of grind.
People might not buy them singular, But orgs buy them in very, very large amounts. and i can assure you they would sell scars for 15k easily. :rolleyes:

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

and at the end of the day, No matter what ORG's as a whole usually have the most money in the city and use guns the most compared to some scrub who is gonna buy like one scar.

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

and at the end of the day, No matter what ORG's as a whole usually have the most money in the city and use guns the most compared to some scrub who is gonna buy like one scar.
Fax I'm down to spend more if I get good amounts not 1 or 2 stupid guns

PzEz

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

exactly ive been thinking the same thing,all the gunstore are dead and my orders are taking like 2 plus weeks

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Think of it as like, A labor tax.

Jordon miles

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I think a player should make a post about how we have to get rid of fixed cost or that mindset in general.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I think a player should make a post about how we have to get rid of fixed cost or that mindset in general.
Its a mindset that has been made overtime, it generally depends on how active players are, Before there use to Be quite alot of Gun shops in the earlier days of paralake, But ever since then there was a RAPID decline. Here and There ORG based Gunshops sprout up. But personally i feel the Gun market will never be the same.

Jordon miles

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I am not sure how much the server makes but we have to add some type of payout to the server to make more people wanna play which would make the server fun again.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I am not sure how much the server makes but we have to add some type of payout to the server to make more people wanna play which would make the server fun again.
Are you suggesting the server pay Players to pay XD?

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

get a job you bum

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

get a job you bum
Rs, what he expectin anyways, every prem member gets like 25k a month or something or like real money?? Either way they cant do much as 1, they don't need to cuz premium is already worth it and 2, they wouldn't be able to satisfy everyone, for some 25k is chump change and for some it's as if they acquired the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

SKuLLzSKiLLz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I have a gunstore lol, my prices are on my guide. They are a lot cheaper than the other gun prices, not everything is in stock 24/7 but i can normally get your order done within 2 hoursish.