BoKe

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Why is cocaine being nerf so hard, it’s already super hard to make coke.

reqord

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

It was nerfed over a month ago, it was worse then.

Jamal Williams

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Its 4 sec and 6 of any police I think. Either way I kinda like the changes.

BoKe

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Its 4 sec and 6 of any police I think. Either way I kinda like the changes.
They made it where there has to be double the security now, hope you like that

Jamal Williams

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

They made it where there has to be double the security now, hope you like that
It makes it so that people aren't constantly grinding drugs 24/7. This encourages more player interaction as less people will be hiding in their base making drugs.

BoKe

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

It makes it so that people aren't constantly grinding drugs 24/7. This encourages more player interaction as less people will be hiding in their base making drugs.
Lmao what are you talking about, no one bases anymore, please don’t talk unless you know what your talking about.

Spageti

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

i mean, i make 10 batches of coke a night so. drugs are fs still being made

BoKe

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

i mean, i make 10 batches of coke a night so. drugs are fs still being made
Obviously drugs are still being made but barely everyone to scared to base, so usually the people that do base will base either really early in the morning or really late at night, when I say “the people that do base” I mean a very low percentage. I personally encourage people to raid, I base during the time everyone is on.

Spageti

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

well yea. the whole baseing factor alone is "high risk" you could say. but, thats when everyone grinds, and i dont blame them doing risky drugs during the day when the server is highly populated. obv people dont wanna base because they dont want to get their stuff raided that they have worked hard for.

BoKe

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

well yea. the whole baseing factor alone is "high risk" you could say. but, thats when everyone grinds, and i dont blame them doing risky drugs during the day when the server is highly populated. obv people dont wanna base because they dont want to get their stuff raided that they have worked hard for.
I’m just saying the more “High Risk” the less people are gonna base during the day, I just feel like the more you need in a way of getting things the more “High Risk” / value it is. Basically my conclusion is that there is gonna be no basing during the time the server is very populated, which makes it more boring in a way in criminal role play.

Spageti

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

yea i somewhat agree, but there are still some risk takers out there that do weed ;). thats all i have seen tho ever since the new coke update, so i can say that you have a point.

BoKe

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

yea i somewhat agree, but there are still some risk takers out there that do weed ;). thats all i have seen tho ever since the new coke update, so i can say that you have a point.
Yea, I leave those guys alone want them to grow and make money they are the future of the server.

Shadexz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I Do agree, the coke nerfing has gotten out of hand making it nearly impossible to do during the day while populated by 100+ people. Because of the recent update it takes longer to shake kerosene and that can risk your base even more. Because of how hard it is there is barely any bases during the day to raid. Personally I think I have only raided 1 base doing coke since the update which is mind boggling. All the coke bases are now happening late at night or early in the morning when the server population is below 40. I believe the nerfing is do to the addition of meth coming and they are trying to make meth the best drug, but I still feel that they should revert taking more time to shake kerosene and revert the update where you require even MORE security to raid powerplant.

BoKe

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I Do agree, the coke nerfing has gotten out of hand making it nearly impossible to do during the day while populated by 100+ people. Because of the recent update it takes longer to shake kerosene and that can risk your base even more. Because of how hard it is there is barely any bases during the day to raid. Personally I think I have only raided 1 base doing coke since the update which is mind boggling. All the coke bases are now happening late at night or early in the morning when the server population is below 40. I believe the nerfing is do to the addition of meth coming and they are trying to make meth the best drug, but I still feel that they should revert taking more time to shake kerosene and revert the update where you require even MORE security to raid powerplant.
Nah I think they are trying to change the meta, making meth the best drug would just pretty much be the same meta but with a different drug. For example everybody used the scar-h the nerf the fuck out of it so then everybody starting using different guns, they just want people to make money a different way if you catch my drift, I feel as though that is not the right way to go but hey I’m not a dev.

D

Deleted member 874

Well, this thread is filled with nothing but misinformation.

if you’d like to know, it takes 12 police/security online at one time to allow you to rob the power plant. It used to be 6 before, and ALL police and Security are counted together. This is a change specifically requested by players.

In addition the shaking of Kerosene was a bug, and has since been adjusted to match how LSD is shaken, Meth will replace Cocaine as the top dog.

SwimmingBird

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Coke got nerfed because half of the server got filled with supercars
Honestly, everyone just got super rich from grinding coke so much, I totally agree with these changes.

PiffTheSeal

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Well, this thread is filled with nothing but misinformation.

if you’d like to know, it takes 12 police/security online at one time to allow you to rob the power plant. It used to be 6 before, and ALL police and Security are counted together. This is a change specifically requested by players.

In addition the shaking of Kerosene was a bug, and has since been adjusted to match how LSD is shaken, Meth will replace Cocaine as the top dog.
For once I have to agree with a decision made by devs because look at the security increase this way, So on downtime’s you prob won’t be raiding but the chances of actually doing it is higher, Cause there is always a Chief, a captain and the two lieutenants, then there’s always swat for some odd reason then the Police sergeant usually has like 2 or 3, then Police officers is just there to help and then there’s usually one or two security guards now, so on peak times there will be more than enough to raid power plant, and then you might think oh but that means we have to fight more to get out of there alive, you don’t even have to fight in the first place, get a suppressed weapon and take out the cameras if there’s a security guard then take him out or zip tie him, it’s actually a lot easier if you look at it in that way.