jb1039

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

The Bill’s

Come join the Bill’s. We are a new organization with a little bit of knowledge in everything.

Rules

Must Follow all MRP Rules/Guidelines.

Must listen to higher ups.

No cop baiting.

Do not involve yourself in other organizations (Ex do not attack any person who is in any other organization)

Application Requirements

Must be a player level of 20 or above.

If you were in a organization before you must list it.

Everything else I do not care about.

Application format (Check Ex Application below)

1. In game name.

2. Steam Name.

3. Picture of player level.

4. 1 sentence on why we should let you in.

5. List any other organizations you were in.

↓ Copy And Paste This When You Apply ↓

Do you understand that once you apply to be in The Bill’s that you can no longer go on duty as Law Enforcement (Sign Here)

Do you understand that you can be terminated from The Bill’s at any time for any reason (Sign Here)

Do you understand that when you first join The Bills you will need to read the training book and do missions to level up within the organization (Sign Here)

Do you understand that The Bill’s will supply you with weapons and other in game items as needed (Sign Here)

jb1039

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Example Of An Application

1. Joshua Bill

2. League Gaming

3. Picture Of Player Level Goes Here.

4. You should let me in because this is an example of an application

5. None

Do you understand that once you apply to be in The Bill’s that you can no longer go on duty as Law Enforcement (Joshua Bill)

Do you understand that you can be terminated from The Bill’s at any time for any reason (Joshua Bill)

Do you understand that when you first join The Bills you will need to read the training book and do missions to level up within the gang (Joshua Bill)

Do you understand that The Bill’s will supply you with weapons and other in game items as needed (Joshua Bill)

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Good Luck with the new Org! Very strict but good luck none the less.

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

not super strict lmao
I guess you are right but the police restriction was what I was referring to but I like the org, good luck running it!

jb1039

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you everyone

kermit aka nick green

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Example Of An Application

1. nick green

2. kermit the frog aka lonewolf9008

3. Picture Of Player Level Goes Here.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/lonewolf9008/screenshots

4. You should let me in because i am a good fighting against the corrupt police force and i am i good listener

5. None

Do you understand that once you apply to be in The Bill’s that you can no longer go on duty as Law Enforcement
nick green

Do you understand that you can be terminated from The Bill’s at any time for any reason
Nick green

Do you understand that when you first join The Bills you will need to read the training book and do missions to level up within the gang
nick green

Do you understand that The Bill’s will supply you with weapons and other in game items as needed
nick green
i am very good with guns

jb1039

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@kermit aka nick green PASSED. I need you to tell me when you are in-game so I can add you.

Thanks for applying
Joshua Bill
6-28-18

Artourious

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

1. In game name.

Curtis Moss

2. Steam Name.

Huntercurtisandersen

Level 70 Will post pic on Monday. I am currently away from my setup

4. 1 sentence on why we should let you in.
You should let me in because I know a little bit of everything as in lsd gun making ect.

5. List any other organizations you were in.

I was in Johnson brothers , and two others I don’t remember

↓ Copy And Paste This When You Apply ↓

Do you understand that once you apply to be in The Bill’s that you can no longer go on duty as Law Enforcement - Curtis Moss

Do you understand that you can be terminated from The Bill’s at any time for any reason - Curtis Moss

Do you understand that when you first join The Bills you will need to read the training book and do missions to level up within the organization - Curtis Moss

Do you understand that The Bill’s will supply you with weapons and other in game items as needed - Curtis Moss

Kevin15673

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

1. Kevin Schnarwitzer

2. Kevin15673

3. I'm level 32 but i'm also too lazy to take a picture of it, you'll just have to take my word.

4. You told me to apply so I am.

5. None

Do you understand that once you apply to be in The Bill’s that you can no longer go on duty as Law Enforcement (I'm not signing this one because one of my main duties is a sergeant)

Do you understand that you can be terminated from The Bill’s at any time for any reason (Kevin Schnarwitzer)

Do you understand that when you first join The Bills you will need to read the training book and do missions to level up within the organization (Kevin Schnarwitzer)

Do you understand that The Bill’s will supply you with weapons and other in game items as needed (Kevin Schnarwitzer)

Kairos

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

1. In game name: Derek hail

2. Steam Name: Kairos

3. Picture of player level: Link to imgur

4. 1 sentence on why we should let you in: I'm a pretty competent and knowledgeable person. I have no issues following and carrying out orders. My main speciality is tactics. As far as skills go I'm not too high of a level on anything but that's mainly why I'm applying to join an organization. To improve upon my skills in a better environment. My current skill set is below.

Metalworking = 5
Cooking = 3
Fishing = 4
Mining = 19
Chemistry = 3
Farming = 16

5. List any other organizations you were in: I haven't enlisted in any previous organizations.​

Terms and Conditions

Do you understand that once you apply to be in The Bill’s that you can no longer go on duty as Law Enforcement:
Yes, I fully understand and agree to the above - Kairos.

Do you understand that you can be terminated from The Bill’s at any time for any reason:

Do you understand that when you first join The Bills you will need to read the training book and do missions to level up within the organization:

Do you understand that The Bill’s will supply you with weapons and other in-game items as needed:

Karol

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

This org low level im guessing? Ill think of joining but prolly wont. I want some people with high leveled skills like i do, 30 wood cutting, 15 crafting, 12 chemist, player level 73 and that does illegal shit like bomb the fuckin bank

jb1039

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Kairos PASSED please let me know when you are in-game so I can add you.

jb1039

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Karol You do not have to join but here are my skills
Woodcutting 45
Crafting 30
chemist 20
Player level 64

Drriftyy

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

1. Paul Smith

2. Drriftyy

3. Player level 36, dont know how to take a pic

4. You should let me in because i was offered to join and i have no problem following orders etc.

5. None

Do you understand that once you apply to be in The Bill’s that you can no longer go on duty as Law Enforcement (Drriftyy)

Do you understand that you can be terminated from The Bill’s at any time for any reason (Drriftyy)

Do you understand that when you first join The Bills you will need to read the training book and do missions to level up within the gang (Drriftyy)

Do you understand that The Bill’s will supply you with weapons and other in game items as needed (Drriftyy)

jb1039

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@Drriftyy PASSED You have 1 week (7 Days) to give me a time when you will be in-game so I can add you.

tjm0429

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

1. Thomas Moore

2. tjm.4.2003

Screenshot (40).png
4. Decent a combat, high player level, will make guns for members, and we've had some fun times.

5. Polish Mafia (Jessie Pinkman a bitch)

Do you understand that once you apply to be in The Bill’s that you can no longer go on duty as Law Enforcement (Thomas Moore)

Do you understand that you can be terminated from The Bill’s at any time for any reason (Thomas Moore)

Do you understand that when you first join The Bills you will need to read the training book and do missions to level up within the organization (Thomas Moore)

Do you understand that The Bill’s will supply you with weapons and other in game items as needed (Thomas Moore)

Last edited:

jb1039

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@tjm0429 PASSED. We would love to have you. Give me a time when you will be in-game so I can add you?