GuiltyPie

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Bruce Veira
Steam Name: guiltypie
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11101

Date and time of loss: ~3:30-3:45 January 17,2019
What happened: I used my TV, and my game crashed. I was thereafter unable to interact with my screen but my cursor was there. I was able, however, to Win+Tab and get back in the game but the second i would click my game would blackout and send me back to desktop. I Didn't really know what to do at this point and resided to messaging some staff on discord, and stated kinda getting nervous watching my water go down to 2% I took more frantic measures. I had a mini fridge and burner combo that i was later able to retrieve after a PC restart thanks to @MelodyRain. My glock, LSD I did make, and a lot of chemicals that were on my person at the time disappeared after my death and in my logs in the overlong void of monolith, however, my glock still has logs to prove of its existence.

What do you need refunded: 1x glock (i remember having at least 14 LSD and 16 of each chemical but I'll forgive that)
Evidence: @MelodyRain (if more evidence is needed I can provide)
JPEG_20190117_153502.jpg

Additionally, I am no longer a media creator, but still have the role. I'd be glad to join again, but just thought to give u guys the heads up.

mclovin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, as this was an issue on your side and not the server. This is stated in the refund request rules and format.

Status
Not open for further replies.