Not open for further replies.

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: YoungJ
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:433407292
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Danniel Pogi

Admin being reported: @drew(Tag by writing @ before their forum name)

Reason for Report: Drew gave about 6 of us Raid Timer Rule Point because he considered mugging a raid timer. We were at layer two and we pulled on a house and we told 2 people to put there hands up and one of them put their hands up and one ran towards the house and we told one of them to Unlock the door "We Did No lock pick the door at all" And he obviously followed us from there to the bank when we were going to do a bank raid he also pulled us from a Bank Raid I don't think that was appropriate since you cannot just pull someone off from a roleplay situation.
Time of Occurrence: 10:29
Evidence to support your claim: @Jake the baller @EdwigByrde @Jackson
Additional members involved/witnessing:

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Whathe12

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah what you guys did was what I considered a raid. I observed you guys pull a gun on a guy right on his property and then force him to open his doors with his keys hence the part where y’all didn’t have to lockpick. You then made him get his friend from inside and then you took their plants and some stuff from them while still on their property. This I why I counted it against the raid timer.

Since most of the people in the screenshot I took didn’t have a history of breaking the raid timer it was a only a single warning point for most of everyone.

I pulled the people into an admin sit from the bank raid who weren’t supposed to be there because they broke the raid timer rule.

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

where y’all didn’t have to lockpick
obviously, we can make a lockpick and a ziptie really fast but we still didn't lockpick the door so I don't get why you gave us a point for breaking raid timer

I pulled the people into an admin sit from the bank raid who weren’t supposed to be there because they broke the raid timer rule.
you pulled us out in a roleplay situation you did not wait till the end like what the rest of the staff team would do.

Whathe12

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

There is no valid reason for me to wait until your bank raid which shouldn’t have happened in the first place play out just so you guys can get kills/killed and then have it be voided since y’all were breaking the rules to have raided the bank in the first place.

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

There is no valid reason for me to wait until your bank raid which shouldn’t have happened in the first place play out just so you guys can get kills/killed and then have it be voided since y’all were breaking the rules to have raided the bank in the first place.
Still though you could of waited till the end, you can't just yoink someone from a situation and put them in a roof

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Still though you could of waited till the end, you can't just yoink someone from a situation and put them in a roof
If the situation is a rulebreak or it is taking place because of a rulebreak, then he can very much do this.
It makes no sense to wait until the bank robbery is over if the participants shouldn’t be there in the first place.
It would just create extra work where he has to refund everyone involved who lost anything during the robbery.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If you forced him to open the property doors and stole things from his property such as plants and so on, that counts as a raid. That is not a mugging, specially because it is not a public place to begin with.

Regarding the bank raid part, he stopped the situation at the right time. As Thy said, it would create extra work for him as he would have to refund everyone. That said, the roleplay situation that was going on was not valid. There was no point to carry on with it.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.