Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: JoeStrk
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41111774
Your Character Name: Joe Boye

Ban Length: 12 HR
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @DystopianRaven

Ban Reason: Lying in a Sit
Unban Reason: DS had accused me of manually typing out a /me stating that I had destroyed a gun while arrested in an attempt to Stall RP. He told me that the logs had shown that I had, however the game automatically inputs this for destroying "contraband" items. At the time my game was stuttering and providing script errors whenever I attempted to access my inventory, as shown here:
Simply put, I was co-operating and did not manually type out the /me. I'm not sure how far the logs go here, but perhaps a time stamp could show that I was unable to type this out as quickly as it had appeared while simultaneously destroying weapons in my inventory. I had also attempted to communicate this in character and out of character, as the arresting officer was breaking character at the time.

Time of Occurrence: ~3:50 AM PST
Additional members involved/witnessing: Lt Bogger

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

(Timezone: NZST)
Seems a little fishy to me, it appears here that you typed out the /me yourself in order to make it seem like you had destroyed it, because, in your words you said you do not want the police to bank it. Even before that, you had been refusing to cooperate under gunpoint. Hence why you we firstly noted for stalling RP and secondly banned once I saw via your logs what you were doing.

Your image provided does not show any valid evidence of what script errors you may have gotten and could be from anything.

JoeStrk

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You'll note that every instance of the /me is linked with an attempt to access the 1911 through my inventory. Is there not a server function that displays in chat the variation of the /me destroys whenever the player attempts to destroy the contraband through their inventory? There were also two 1911s in my inventory. One equipped and one un-equipped. Were you present during that part of the interaction? The arresting LT even noted it, and both were destroyed. One instance had to be destroyed twice considering the script errors as mentioned.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In the future, simply drop the weapon for them to destroy. That is how it should be done.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.