Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:Banned User
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:456070217
Your Character Name:Tyler Park

Ban Length: 2 Weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Shiblamo

Ban Reason: Extended Due To Past history
Unban Reason:I Robbed Layer 2 Bank With 2 Drills So a loud raid. Apon this raid a pine county deputy walks in trying to kill me so i kill him now this is a on going bank robbey and this civilian rushed into the bank as if he is a cop so I paniced and shot him as i assumed he was a cop because he was rushing into a ongoing bank robbery . I was hoping I could either get a weapons blacklist or a reduced ban time due to the fact that if player did not fail rp/ Ftvl I would not have killed him. I'm Sorry for what I did i was just acting as anyone in a bank robbery would do if they saw someone rush into the bank with active robbery.

Time of Occurrence:7:00 Pm Est Tuesday September 28th 2020
Additional members involved/witnessing: @tazdevil335
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes I have

Last edited:

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

May I add the fact that he saw me sitting there for a solid 10-20 seconds of time holding a lr-300 A Class 3 Firearm in the bank and did not turn around he continued onward into the bank main area

Shiblamo

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You had 15 active warning points prior to me giving 1 warning point for this situation, because of that you were banned by console. Your original ban was 20hrs then I was asked to extend it given your extensive rule breaking on the server.

I know its tough but try roleplaying a little bit next time, had you told him to leave before killing him and taking all his stuff there wouldn't have been a report, a warning, or extension. All this trouble is avoided if you just played the game properly... its not all about kills. You can't appeal a console ban due to you passing the warning threshold, and the extension was requested by CM so its not up to me.

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

know its tough but try roleplaying a little bit next time, had you told him to leave before killing him and taking all his stuff there wouldn't have been a report, a warning, or extension. All this trouble is avoided if you just played the game properly... its not all about kills. You can't appeal a console ban due to you passing the warning threshold, and the extension was requested by CM so its not up to me.
I Under stand This And Like i tried stating My Intention was to rp it as if he was a detective due to the way he ran in and solo raiding There be no way i could put him under fear rp. The way he rushed in spooked me and I went to assumptions. It's Been 3 Months Sinces I have played the server so having 15 warning points Is a lot I Understand that but they are from so long ago. Now for the extencive rule breaking I get if this was intentional By All Means This ban Would be my fault. But As i'm Trying To state it was a mistake I jumped to conclusions assuming he was a detective. I Would Like the record to show though When you brought me to the sit i fully Complied without you even asking I Gave His Stuff Right Back. It just happened so fast because of the fact that the pine county deputy came in and then about 20 seconds later it was him just seemed like it was a detective also responding. I Thank You for your reply On this thread and am hoping CM And understand My Pov Of what happened in this situation and Will Look Over My Appeal

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Unbanned. Do note that you just got back from a long ban. With that in mind, any rulebreaks will result in harsher punishments, that will be issued as appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.