The Antagonist

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: The Antagonist
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:225952476
Your Character Name: Will John

Target Steam Name: Sayo
Target SteamID: ( I can't see it in the clip due to my bad vision. If someone could comment it down below that would be great)
Target Character Name (if known): unknown

Request Reason: I suspect him of possibly using ESP and other hacks as a result of these clips my friends showed to me. All I am requesting is that he shows his demo to prove his innocence
When did the situation occur?: 11:57ish? MDT April 19th 2022
Your evidence to support your claim:

Evidence 1: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ij9Q3ncRTPp0m/VHluKSTqk8j8?invite=cr-MSxuYkMsNDgzOTc4NDQs

Evidence 2:

Additional members involved/witnessing: Herg, Tommy Young, Bob Ross
Read, understood, and followed player report rules?: Yes

Jordannn

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hes global elite in csgo

The Cool Boy

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

im going to point this out im not apart of the situation but the evidence 1 you can even hear it in the video, you were thirsty and hungry anyone could hear that from there, thats how you know if you hear the slightest thing in pvp you flick and are ready to shoot at it. i cant say anything bout the second tho

The Antagonist

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

im going to point this out im not apart of the situation but the evidence 1 you can even hear it in the video, you were thirsty and hungry anyone could hear that from there, thats how you know if you hear the slightest thing in pvp you flick and are ready to shoot at it. i cant say anything bout the second tho
I'd just like to point out that none of the videos are my POV, because I'm the dead body at the door in the first video. I did not think about clipping my POV when I died because I didn't have any foresight that these other events would occur

Bob Ross

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

him being thirsty and hungry doesn't really mean anything its obvious the dude is cheating mf crunched him with a pistol 4 times ina row

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This user is banned for being an alternate account. Thanks for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.