KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I think the Bot auto ban due to disconnecting while dead ect... Should be reduced from 12 hours to 1-6hours max, its point is to avoid someone disconnect/reconnect from RP, 1-6 hours max is good enough
I died due to a glitched riot shield, and i disconnect instantly out of rage, not planning to return for many hours, and of course i was angry about many other events prior to that 1, but it was the icing on the cake, so 8 hours later i try to join, and im auto banned, that isnt fair.

Dezi

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I agree, even though it’s already been lowered to 12 hours. I think 6 hours would be even better.

Also even if people do disconnect while dead they will still lose their items.

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i think 2 hours would be best also in the ban warning message, the timing of the ban should be included so that new players arent deterred from the server

TheLoser27

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Honestly if your in critical it should ban you but if your deceased you should be allowed to leave

Sp00py_Troller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Honestly if your in critical it should ban you but if your deceased you should be allowed to leave
I thought you could leave once you're deceased. I've never done it but I thought thats how it worked.

Sushi

Executive Director
Executive Director
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I think if possible it should increase based on the amount of times you do it.
I really like this idea, and will implement it if possible. It's like cooldown in other games like CS and league of legends, where you get banned for a longer period the more you dodge queue. Love it.

Until I figure that out, it will not be lifted from 12 hours. The intention behind 12 hours is "you're done for the day, think about your actions and come back tomorrow"

QxTerity

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I really like this idea, and will implement it if possible. It's like cooldown in other games like CS and league of legends, where you get banned for a longer period the more you dodge queue. Love it.

Until I figure that out, it will not be lifted from 12 hours. The intention behind 12 hours is "you're done for the day, think about your actions and come back tomorrow"
the reason I say it is because I feel like we get a lot of "I was mad so I quit" while that isn't an excuse I do understand people just rage quitting just like every game but if you constantly do it you should be held accountable and that's why I understand the 12 hours that is already in place but just an idea hopefully you and the dev team could make happen!