Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Calcium Crusader

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:463830675

Your Character Name: Borris Bones

Which punishment are you appealing? Ban Appeal

Punishment Length: a month

Involved Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): farmer joe

Why should we remove your punishment?: A man was recklessly driving and slammed into my car so I told him to get out of the car and pointed a gun at him. He refused to get out of the car, swore at me, and started to drive away at a very unsafe fast pace. Since he had already been recklessly driving and was a threat to members of the public I shot at him. I then placed him in cuffs and explained what happened to the cops. I then went to the bank and was told to return to the scene which I did immediately. I then explained again and was fired from PD for shooting a car that I had every right to shoot. Further more this car had been reported to me by a member of the public for reckless driving earlier. In the monolith server cop guidelines on when it says to shoot it says "or they have already crossed that line and killed or injured someone". Due to this guideline, I believed that I had a right to shoot the suspect. Due to the person recklessly driving and ramming me + the report from the civilian + the reckless fleeing. This means the suspect "injured someone" which according to the guideline is a valid reason to shoot. At some point in the sit, I went to grab a Pepsi and came back to my computer where I was banned for one month for NITRP. NITRP for killing a man who was a danger to the public even if you believed I shouldn't have shot (which again I believe I could) how is that NITRP?

Time of Occurrence: a week ago

Additional members involved/witnessing: n/a

Do you have any evidence to support your case? n/a

Farmer Joe

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

I did not issue this ban, If I was involved in any way I can't recall why. @DK.

Last edited:

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your appeal was already denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.