Request Reason: RDM

When did the situation occur?: 3/16/24

Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/fhqdjf

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Console

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

This was the only person I saw near my dead body. The cop who was down was thought to just not have his seatbelt on. The person in the black car also blatantly ran me over on purpose for no reason, which I assumed was the person in the video who killed me.

GreatestGamers

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hi bro the reason I killed you was as follows. Firstly I had just killed a cop on the drawbridge who was trying to arrest me. You then showed up and were investigating the scene and trying to get the cop that I had just gunned down revived which would get me warranted for attempted murder. I was driving down the highway about to hop out and kill you when a random civilian (who was not me) flattened you. I took that as my opportunity to finish you and the other cop to avoid being warranted. Due to my actions, I avoided a very lengthy jail sentence making them make perfect sense.

Farmer Joe

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

Farmer Joe

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

The user is currently serving a 1-month ban already however, his reasoning for killing you makes perfect sense, He finished you off to avoid going to prison for committing murder. Player report concluded