Rude and Disrespectful

When did the situation occur?: 1:11am BST

Your evidence to support your claim: @Wolv

Last edited:

xWaller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I'm not in this but, I have dealt with Randy3671 a lot. Makes PD very un fun to play, a straight up, stuck up jackass. Ima keep it real. Thinks he is in charge no matter what rank he is just because the "I have the MonofordPD / Police Command role bro, I'm superior of everyone else." :)

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @The Cool Boy,

Your report has been received.

Please can you expand on the Request Reasons with further context of situations and additionally provide evidence if possible.

Regards,

Thaddeus Dobar (Dobarion)
Police Command

The Cool Boy

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @The Cool Boy,

Your report has been received.

Please can you expand on the Request Reasons with further context of situations and additionally provide evidence if possible.

Regards,

Thaddeus Dobar (Dobarion)
Police Command
Hello Dobarion,

In this situation, there was a bank raid. Alot of poor communication and an already paused bank raid. After the bank raid was resumed all negotiations were called off therefore there was no reason why I couldnt been stood outside the vault door with a gun out. @Randy3671 However did not see it that way. Resulting in an officer being killed as he was unnecessarily clearing officers out the bank. My guess at this stage was to "flex" his power. During the altercation he spoke to me in a way that I found completely disrespectful, unwarrented, unprofessional and overall toxic. "Get the fuck out of the bank before I demote you" Please bare in mind I had no spoken to Captain Randy until up to this point. I then responded to such a rude and unprofessional request with "Do not speak to me like that" as I was appalled to hear such a disgusting tone coming towards me and I was doing my job at a HOSTILE BANK RAID ( Which resulted in multiple officers being killed). During this altercation this was the first ever warning I received from Captain randy. After asking for him to speak professionally and lower his tone towards me I was demoted. As I walked out of the bank I noticed that no one else was told to leave the bank and no one was threatened with demotion.

I do not have any further evidence other then the dozen witnesses on the police force.
Captain Randy is not fit for his position, I and so many have come to believe the power has gotten to his head.

Thank you,
Scott Mylan

runner11

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Dobarion,

In this situation, there was a bank raid. Alot of poor communication and an already paused bank raid. After the bank raid was resumed all negotiations were called off therefore there was no reason why I couldnt been stood outside the vault door with a gun out. @Randy3671 However did not see it that way. Resulting in an officer being killed as he was unnecessarily clearing officers out the bank. My guess at this stage was to "flex" his power. During the altercation he spoke to me in a way that I found completely disrespectful, unwarrented, unprofessional and overall toxic. "Get the fuck out of the bank before I demote you" Please bare in mind I had no spoken to Captain Randy until up to this point. I then responded to such a rude and unprofessional request with "Do not speak to me like that" as I was appalled to hear such a disgusting tone coming towards me and I was doing my job at a HOSTILE BANK RAID ( Which resulted in multiple officers being killed). During this altercation this was the first ever warning I received from Captain randy. After asking for him to speak professionally and lower his tone towards me I was demoted. As I walked out of the bank I noticed that no one else was told to leave the bank and no one was threatened with demotion.

I do not have any further evidence other then the dozen witnesses on the police force.
Captain Randy is not fit for his position, I and so many have come to believe the power has gotten to his head.

Thank you,
Scott Mylan
I have dealt with Randy a lot as chief and under his command before. I was at the similar bank raid and witnessed more than most of the officers disobeying the chain of command multiple multiple times including yourself mr coolboy. A lot of the force at the time consisted of police acting very childish and themselves toxic as to coolboys definition. I myself asked many times to clear out as the robbers wanted to negotiate and a lot of the officers were either yelling into the radio or on voice and were crowding the door repeatedly asking to just open vault so they could shoot. In a situation where a vast majority of the officers are being insubordinate after repeated requests to follow chain of command they will be demoted. Randy's language is maybe borderline but compared to the vast majority of comments coming from the PD officers it is exrtemely mild. Also one last note mr coolboy you seemed pretty petty after the raid as to teleporting to me and randy and saying "Were wiping the police force" and then dissapearing. Some unprofessional behavior I would say coming from an admin who is supposed to be very polite and proffesional. Lastly Randy is an excellent PD leader. I have never witnessed him abuse his power or act ouside of his Duties.

The Cool Boy

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I have dealt with Randy a lot as chief and under his command before. I was at the similar bank raid and witnessed more than most of the officers disobeying the chain of command multiple multiple times including yourself mr coolboy. A lot of the force at the time consisted of police acting very childish and themselves toxic as to coolboys definition. I myself asked many times to clear out as the robbers wanted to negotiate and a lot of the officers were either yelling into the radio or on voice and were crowding the door repeatedly asking to just open vault so they could shoot. In a situation where a vast majority of the officers are being insubordinate after repeated requests to follow chain of command they will be demoted. Randy's language is maybe borderline but compared to the vast majority of comments coming from the PD officers it is exrtemely mild. Also one last note mr coolboy you seemed pretty petty after the raid as to teleporting to me and randy and saying "Were wiping the police force" and then dissapearing. Some unprofessional behavior I would say coming from an admin who is supposed to be very polite and proffesional. Lastly Randy is an excellent PD leader. I have never witnessed him abuse his power or act ouside of his Duties.
I’m not sure how you define following orders from CMs as petty. Not to mention randy was on detective on during this situation and only came onto captain after the bank was resumed meaning he shouldn’t have had any prior knowledge as we do follow NRL (I hope). Unfortunately I wasn’t able to stay and chat as we were very busy trying to sort your police force out for you it seems. They did it too doesnt constitute a valid excuse to be unprofessional and toxic behavior on CAPTAIN. I must say after reading the OOC after the situation that nearly the entire server seems to strongly disagree with your statement on randy’s condition to lead professionally. I do not believe that I should be the one demoted because you were unable to control your officers that were screaming and shouting over the radio and not to mention the fact that they weren’t demoted after 5 warnings but the moment I ask for you to talk nicely and professionally. That situation and how it was handled is a disgrace to the PD

runner11

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I’m not sure how you define following orders from CMs as petty. Not to mention randy was on detective on during this situation and only came onto captain after the bank was resumed meaning he shouldn’t have had any prior knowledge as we do follow NRL (I hope). Unfortunately I wasn’t able to stay and chat as we were very busy trying to sort your police force out for you it seems. They did it too doesnt constitute a valid excuse to be unprofessional and toxic behavior on CAPTAIN. I must say after reading the OOC after the situation that nearly the entire server seems to strongly disagree with your statement on randy’s condition to lead professionally. I do not believe that I should be the one demoted because you were unable to control your officers that were screaming and shouting over the radio and not to mention the fact that they weren’t demoted after 5 warnings but the moment I ask for you to talk nicely and professionally. That situation and how it was handled is a disgrace to the PD
I guess my last question is why are you targeting just randy he was the one trying to get control of the chaos. Why not report all the officers causing the mayhem and toxic behavior?

The Cool Boy

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I guess my last question is why are you targeting just randy he was the one trying to get control of the chaos. Why not report all the officers causing the mayhem and toxic behavior?
Because that’s for the CHIEF and the captain to do. That is your job. I chose randy because he was the one to single me out and demote me when everyone else was causing the chaos. Aswell as being rude and unprofessional to me. It seems there may need to be a change in leadership

Last edited:

LilGate

Years of Mono

LV

I must say being part of this it was all a big unorganized mess. I was the captain in the beginning of the situation but ended up switching to a lower rank later on in the raid due to having a massive headache irl. Although Randy can be quite rude that is needed. If you have a bunch of officers disobeying and not listening or trash talking you can only use the "oh guys can we please calm down" so much. At some point you will need to use more aggressive language to get the situation under control otherwise people will be walking all over you. The Cool Boy is not completely innocent here either. There was an instance "the only I could find as I did not clip the whole entire thing" that was an instance where chief was going to go in peacefully and we where gonna gas it then make a move but you cut in front of the Pine County "Mike Rosoft" and ran in with a taser risking the chiefs life, the hostage life and your own. This is not to throw you under the bus this is to simply say everyone had a play in how this turned out.

Best Regards , Danny Newburg

The Cool Boy

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I must say being part of this it was all a big unorganized mess. I was the captain in the beginning of the situation but ended up switching to a lower rank later on in the raid due to having a massive headache irl. Although Randy can be quite rude that is needed. If you have a bunch of officers disobeying and not listening or trash talking you can only use the "oh guys can we please calm down" so much. At some point you will need to use more aggressive language to get the situation under control otherwise people will be walking all over you. The Cool Boy is not completely innocent here either. There was an instance "the only I could find as I did not clip the whole entire thing" that was an instance where chief was going to go in peacefully and we where gonna gas it then make a move but you cut in front of the Pine County "Mike Rosoft" and ran in with a taser risking the chiefs life, the hostage life and your own. This is not to throw you under the bus this is to simply say everyone had a play in how this turned out.

I do believe the fact that us throwing a grenade in their is more of a risk to life then me running around with a taser in my hands. Aswell as I'll mention again NLR. My attempt was to stazered the hostage so that he would be out of the way of gun fire and less likely to be killed in crossfire as we threw the grenade, this was already a discussed plan and I saw no challenge from the chief to try and stop this plan from going ahead. At this current point randy was outside doing I dont know what.

The Cool Boy

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As you mentioned the "bunch of officers". If it was a bunch of officers why was I the only one to bare punishment.

LilGate

Years of Mono

LV

I do believe the fact that us throwing a grenade in their is more of a risk to life then me running around with a taser in my hands. Aswell as I'll mention again NLR. My attempt was to stazered the hostage so that he would be out of the way of gun fire and less likely to be killed in crossfire as we threw the grenade, this was already a discussed plan and I saw no challenge from the chief to try and stop this plan from going ahead. At this current point randy was outside doing I dont know what.
I had not known that was what you where trying to do as a I said thats really all I had clipped and a while after that, I had just went off of the chief saying “what are you doing”. As far as why you where only demoted during the situation I do not know. After this I do know there where about 4 people demoted not sure if it was during or after but I do believe it was after. That is only my pov and I have nothing further to say.

Last edited:

Randy3671

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Im Sorry i gave everyone an Order to leave the bank if you are under the rank of LT or you will be demoted as the last captain had me get on because no one would listen to him

Randy3671

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As captain If i give an order and no one is gonna listen im going to demote people in the middle of a bank robbery cuz irl this would not stand

The Cool Boy

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Im Sorry i gave everyone an Order to leave the bank if you are under the rank of LT or you will be demoted as the last captain had me get on because no one would listen to him
This is your response?????

ChasingOctane

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, is this report still ongoing? Or can it be archived.

Regards,
Preston Speziale, Vice Chair of Operations, MDPS

The Cool Boy

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, is this report still ongoing? Or can it be archived.

Regards,
Preston Speziale, Vice Chair of Operations, MDPS
I mean its been many a months and all I can really remember is randy is still a cunt

ChasingOctane

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board

Years of Mono

LV

I mean its been many a months and all I can really remember is randy is still a cunt
I understand it has been a long time. Hence why I am asking if you would still like to pursue charges with the matter, or drop this so I can file it accordingly.

ChasingOctane

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board

Years of Mono

LV

The charges filed in this report are being DROPPED at the request of the plaintiff.

Report Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.