Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: kraken

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:244976457

Your Character Name: ben veira

Which punishment are you appealing? Blacklist Appeal

Punishment Length: 2 days

Involved Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @heater

Why should we remove your punishment?: my punishment should be appealed because he said in my notes that i retuned to a bank raid after i died and it said that was breaking raid timer when that is breaking NLR. A 2 day weapon blacklist is an crazy amount of time.

Time of Occurrence: 10:30 pm est

Additional members involved/witnessing: no

Do you have any evidence to support your case? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Lord Toaster

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After some review I have some questions for you. It seems you have a least two separate occasions for breaking raid timer and nlr could you explain those situations? The exact dates are 04/06 and 04/12

Krakentelevision

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After some review I have some questions for you. It seems you have a least two separate occasions for breaking raid timer and nlr could you explain those situations? The exact dates are 04/06 and 04/12
I think for the first i was raiding the bank and and admin stopped and told me that i broke raid timer i think i was a minute. The one for 4/12 i was raiding jewelry and i died then after i wait like 10 minutes and i started to raid bank and i said in ooc drills dont work and then the bank raid got paused and then heater pulled me and i got black listed. But i got told by heater that i went back to a bank raid i died at and in my notes it says i broke raid timer when that is breaking nlr

Lord Toaster

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After speaking with the responding staff member about your most recent incident it has been decided that we will be removing your blacklist but a word of caution. If this does happen again a longer punishment may be issued, depending on the severity of the situation.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.