Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Niko2k

SteamID: yes

Your Character Name: IDK

Which punishment are you appealing? Blacklist Appeal

Punishment Length: 3days

Involved Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Bre

Why should we remove your punishment?: i was given a 3day car blacklist, the blacklist itself is valid since i did fail drive and i do regret my actions.... but i feel i should have been given a chance to stop but i didnt i just got a 3 day blacklist when i was afk, please undo this or give me warnings instead becuause i cant even be passenger in a car while blacklisted so the server is unplayable....

Time of Occurrence: 10min ago

Additional members involved/witnessing: neh

Do you have any evidence to support your case?

Bre

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You have a history of vdming and fail driving. You also job abused from detective to Ems just to continue fail driving. You were also very rude when I came to ask you about it and did not seem sorry for your actions at all.

Niko2k

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You have a history of vdming and fail driving. You also job abused from detective to Ems just to continue fail driving. You were also very rude when I came to ask you about it and did not seem sorry for your actions at all.
because i was mad as you blacklisted me while i was afk, and i am sorry for what i said i was very pissed when i came back and was blacklisted because as mentioned the server is almost unplayable when car blacklisted, i do apologize for my rudeness

Bre

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I explained to you in chat logs why you were being blacklisted in detail. and I also told you to let me know when you are back and if you had any questions. You just coincidentally go afk as soon as i tpd to you. I waited a while trying to get your attention and a minute after I issued the blacklist u came back from being afk. Either way the blacklist is justifiable

Niko2k

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i had to go take shit, which is why i was afk and how was i supposed to know you were gonna teleport thats beside the point, I am not denying that i was fail driveing and i truly do regret my actions and that i was mean to you, but a 3day blacklist without even getting to defend myself is crazy i just want to get around the city and not walk everywhere..... unblacklist me and i will not fail drive anymore...

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Niko2k,

After reviewing this blacklist appeal and carefully reading all of the responses here, I have to decided to accept your punishment appeal. However, I should note that if the same type of behavior continues, harsher punishments may be given out to you for repeated rule infractions.

If you aren't already familiar with our server rules, then please click here to get familiar with our server rules to prevent yourself from getting into trouble.

Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.