Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: The cool boy

SteamID: 76561198868476977

Your Character Name: Scott Shoota

Which punishment are you appealing? Blacklist Appeal

Punishment Length: 1 month

Involved Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @DK

Why should we remove your punishment?: 1 month for physguning a wheel of fortune is aboslutely crazy, there is no published rule about picking them up. I was not told I wasnt allowed, if you dont have a posted rule thats your problems I shouldnt have 1 month for physgunning a wheel machine after a verbal or warning point for pior physguns

Time of Occurrence: no idea

Additional members involved/witnessing: none

Do you have any evidence to support your case? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi @The Cool Boy,

After having a conversation with @DK. to get the full context behind this blacklist, you will need to understand that you recently resigned from the staff team (and were held to a higher standard) and knew that the actions which you did does have consequences. Physgunning the wheel of fortune has caused a lot of issues recently and it takes the fun element away from players that are adherent to our server rules who simply want to enjoy what we have to offer for them.

Furthermore, seeing how you unfortunately don't show any remorse nor are apologetic in this appeal only shows that this behaviour could continue. Nevertheless, I will agree that getting a 1 month physgun blacklist for something as little as physgunning the wheel of fortune can seem quite excessive - this is why I have decided to reduce your physgun blacklist from 1 month to 1 week instead.

Partially Accepted,
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.