OTXKU

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Forest of Blades
The Invisible Machete-Murderer roams the woods of Rockford, and he's thirsting for blood! Dare you attempt to spend a night in the forest without getting stabbed by the Invisible Machete-Murderer?​

Overall this event was a blast. At the beginning we had 3 slashers, all armed with machetes and furiously running about, trying to murder everyone. As we moved along we found that some people were getting... smarter, so we as the slashers had to be smarter. Headcrabs, zombies, and beanbag shotguns were utilized to make sure our victims weren't getting too... comfortable. Near the end we changed it up, employing a 4th slasher and allowing the players a chance to retaliate and express their anger with being folly to the Forest of Blades. This resulted in the end with a 1 on 1 between Salmon Koh (Me if you didn't know.) and the last slasher alive. Ultimately the slashers ended victorious, and at last the screams silenced from inside the death forest known as The Forest of Blades.

Player Turnout
Player turnout was impressive! We saw a 10-25 player increase from the discord announcement
to the time we started the event, a lot of you seemed to show up to this event and enjoy it, and
we have proof of that due to the increase from 79 players to around 97 at peak.

TL: DR
This event was a bunch of fun, and I couldn't have done it without my amazing team, or the players
involved. Comments will be left open for suggestions for future events. Thank you everyone!

Last edited:

Madone

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This is dope AF , hopefully we have this kind of event more often.