Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko Belic

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

This will probably be the last time I see this forum for quite a while.
I would like to say why I am leaving just for those that would like to know.
I have had trouble with the various people, scratch that.
I mean tons of people, they won't stop their cancerous behavior and I have had enough.
Now I know someone is going to say, "Well why didn't you just report them."
That is because there is just not enough evidence or any reason to deal with them.
I have loved my time here and it has been fun going from a cheap ass car and 1k in my bank to a GTR and hundreds of thousands of dollars to spare and of course seeing some of the best RP in the early days of the server.
Personally, I think lots of people just don't know what to do anymore, they just have too much money and have nothing to do. So they go out and raid over and over or just do what I'm doing.
I'm sorry for those who I have let down during my time here.
Goodbye.
And I would love to thank the old Valentino which has also left and has been absent for a long time now,
He is the one the motivated me to continue here. He also helped me along the ranks of police and helped me find more awesome friends from that. I thank you.
And I refuse to forget @Space Cowboy, thank you for letting me into your gang and helping me. It really has made this server fun, feeling like I had a part in something.
- Salvatore Riina

Last edited:

QuickSilver1937

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

That was sad to read, you will be missed. Peace out :(

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Sad to see people leave such great a great community. Hope you visit more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.