[♔] Tommy
[♔] Tommy
Tried to be as nice as i could while i was pissed off
Stuvi
Stuvi
stop whining
[♔] Tommy
[♔] Tommy
That right there is a solid community manager response! Way to represent the community!
Lola Meid
Lola Meid
What Stuvi is trying to say is that no server is perfect, especially when we have so many features. If you feel like you could do any better make sure to apply for a development position, but if not maybe keep the anger for yourself and post suggestions if you think anything should improve.
[♔] Tommy
[♔] Tommy
That's not what he was trying to say thats what you said and i appreciate the reply. What he was trying to say to me is "Fuck off"... Good community manager
Stuvi
Stuvi
At this point you're assuming thing that are simply invalid. Stop being rude by bashing hard work by our devs and you wouldn't have received this kind of response from me - because that's what you were doing at that point.
[♔] Tommy
[♔] Tommy
What the hell am i bashing? Lola even said that your server is buggy i was giving a suggestion that you should atleast have a warning saying the server is in development and buggy so take screen shots of your progress. Common sense imo.
DevulTj
DevulTj
No, she didn't say that.
[♔] Tommy
[♔] Tommy
"What Stuvi is trying to say is that no server is perfect, especially when we have so many features" thats a light way of saying the server has bugs
DevulTj
DevulTj
Nah, not really.
[♔] Tommy
[♔] Tommy
Try and explain what shes saying then instead of just saying nah not really, back yourself up.
DevulTj
DevulTj
No thank you.
[♔] Tommy
[♔] Tommy
Exactly
GreggsPasty
GreggsPasty
im sorry but reading through this made me laugh a bit as you do not understand what they are saying. everyone who has played on the server knows to screenshot then do a refund request and the server does have bugs all servers do even the best(i think this one is) how about you try and make a server with no bugs and is perfect