Monolith Servers

Thy
Thy
If you're referring to your thread about instancing a second server, I'm not sure how I portrayed annoyance, or why I would even be annoyed by a suggestion in the first place. I would really like to have a second server, just as much as you would probably. It's just not realistic at the moment, one thing being the playercount not even filling the first server. (continued)
Thy
Thy
(Continued) The second issue of course, being that we have a hard enough time keeping a consistent staff count on the first server to deal with reports. I know that you yourself has multiple times asked for staff to join the server on discord due to a lack of staff online on the server. With that in mind I'm sure you can see why we don't really want to split our staff into two servers that they have to jump between.
Thy
Thy
(Continued again) As I said in the thread, I'd love nothing more than to have two servers with a steady and consistent playercount and sufficient staffing with instancing just like you’re suggesting. The time just isn't right for it yet. Has absolutely nothing to do with you, I'm just being realistic.
Valdrec
Valdrec
It's just very disheartening to constantly be told "no you're wrong" and all discussion being closed.
Valdrec
Valdrec
Staff numbers come from player numbers. Good staff interactions keep players on for longer. People who disagree with my conversation enough to shut it down think that the only point to my suggestion was two servers. It's not.
If you're going to shy away from expansion because you're not currently already expanded, it's self-defeating.
Valdrec
Valdrec
To only add one extra server, which my suggestion was straw-manned into, wouldn't work, that is correct. Expansion requires support to make it fertile ground.